**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Havok or Anhilius?

Havok or Anhilius? 70 votes

Havok
88%
LeNoirFaineantJaemon512RaganatorbloodyCainXillymanadqqedfyvrAnurag1606TerraDarkrider05NOOOOOOOOPEEEEESixshot1Savio444ThatGuyYouSaw235A l p h aOnmixWorknprogressJayProngsKerneascx23433Techoneforty 62 votes
Anhilius
11%
CheddarBobVulcan112webtswxRakeYoungFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLostReplica23Evisceratorpro305 8 votes

Comments

• Vulcan112Vulcan112 Posts: 40
    Anhilius
    Personally I choose Anhilius
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Anhilius
    Annihilus has nice damage on his sp2 with plenty of stifles on the opponent and his darkhawk synergy has potential. Cant say for sure how good the darkhawk synergy is as i dont have any rarity darkhawk and his incinerate and coldsnap immunity while the cosmic control rod is active is nice for dealing with those icemen and human torches. Cant say on havok tho as i dont know much about him
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Annihalus is good in his own right, but Having blows him out of the water. I'd dare say Havok is equal to Domino if not slightly below her, by just a hair
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Havok
    What’s the question? Who to rank up for attack? Defence? Who we prefer?
  • Vulcan112Vulcan112 Posts: 40
    Anhilius
    Who you prefer
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Havok

Annihilus has nice damage on his sp2 with plenty of stifles on the opponent and his darkhawk synergy has potential. Cant say for sure how good the darkhawk synergy is as i dont have any rarity darkhawk and his incinerate and coldsnap immunity while the cosmic control rod is active is nice for dealing with those icemen and human torches. Cant say on havok tho as i dont know much about him

Annihilus is horrible compared to havok mate.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Anhilius

Annihilus is horrible compared to havok mate.
    Got any insights on havok? I know very little on him other than that he can be annoying to fight lol