AI staying in Block mode? [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• KILLERKILLER Posts: 8
    Multiple guys in AQ getting destroyed cause their champs are just standing there doing nothing. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,018
    I noticed this with red skull on brute force literally died because of the timer
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 27
    Thor rag in AQ6, definitely happening with other champs as well. It's frustrating they just keep holding block.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 84
    i’m having this same issue across all game modes qndbits funny actually because they all have jazz hands too constantly dropping in and out of block or just plain holding it. and Nc doesn’t hold block at all 😂
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 24

Hi all,

Could you be more specific about in which game mode you are seeing this behavior from MODOK?

Isnt just modok its many champions.. specifically in Act 6
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 143
    I would say the AI in all aspects have become more defensive. They are happy to hold block for a long duration. They refuse to throw specials even with taunt mechanics.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 312
    This just happened. Not that I dont enjoy being forced to hit into.someone waiting to auto block me or worse make me eat a special cause I'm hitting into a block but..... oh wait I dont like that. Kabaam can feel free to fix this at anytime
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 40
    The worst is when you are in dungeons against that node where you only gain power by holding block... was against a kang with sp3 auto kill.

That was great. Teammate through I was a noob.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 135
    edited April 22
    Same issue faced in war

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 312
    They clearly have no intention of fixing or even addressing this
  • Hey all,

Sorry for the confusion, but this is coming our Hotfix that should be out in the next couple days. We listed that in the Release Notes.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 39
    I got my post closed by Kabam Porthos and it has nothing to do with this. Smh.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 39
    I am so sick and tired of fighting the Thanos & Kang team in arena. They’re so passive that it drives me up the wall. You have to damn near beg them to throw a special and when you think they won’t throw any at all BOOM they hit you with a sp3 and you are dead. I can’t stand it. How is this any fun to players? Not to mention their specials are strong enough to clear 98% health, but if I used the exact same champ, with the exact same special, I barely scratch the surface. For the love of God, Somebody fix this. How many years have to go by before you realize that these mechanics aren’t fair in the slightest? Kabam Mike I need answers.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 497
    Just tried the Soul Stone path. It’s almost unwinnable because of the passive AI. You hav to get parries, but if they won’t attack into you, then no parry, and with power gain, you can’t hit them without power lock from parries. Guess I’ll wait for the supposed “hot fix”
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    The passive AI is ridiculous
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 173

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 1,657

Hey all,

Sorry for the confusion, but this is coming our Hotfix that should be out in the next couple days. We listed that in the Release Notes.

It’s still going on for me in arena. Can you look into this? It’s happening multiple times and the enemy saves their SP2 and backs me into the corner.
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 173
    for me the same, still waiting for the solution
  • DirtyMan925DirtyMan925 Posts: 11
    I wasn’t gonna push this but since you want to treat me like trash and silence my voice here is a video from 5mos ago showing the same issue. Now keep pretending like it’s being “looked at”

• MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,205
    For the record, the passive AI issue is different than what we're talking about in this thread. This thread is about enemies being stuck in the block position and it appears to happen vs auto block champs (Modok, Iron Man IW, Heimdal, Darkhawk, etc...).
    Here’s another vid from yesterday.... 2 of my favorite bugs in 1 video; I’m honored!

• MikeHock said:

Here’s another vid from yesterday.... 2 of my favorite bugs in 1 video; I’m honored!

Hi!

We hope to have this issue specifically with MODOK being stuck in block mode fixed in the next update.

MikeHock said:

Hi!

We hope to have this issue specifically with MODOK being stuck in block mode fixed in the next update.
    I hope the gameteam realizes this is an issue with autoblock champions and not just Modok.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 250
    Dungeon AI was also super defensive tonight
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 7
    I just posted this issue too. Yes it's fun in our favour but the novelty wears off pretty quick. Would sooner this be fixed with a hotfix. I think before we get new content you could work on the existing broken content.
  • Blev19Blev19 Posts: 23
    They can nerf nick fury's synergy within days but leave this **** in for months. Lmao. . Next update 😂 anything that hurts the player. Also this was known months ago and that hot fix yall just like nahhhh.. leave it for the peasants.