**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maestro act 4

Who would be the best options
My current team is killmonger,void,green goblin,Corvus,and archangel
Can trade out archangel if needed

Comments

• RazeStrikeRazeStrike Posts: 61
    I would take Archangel up to R2 and then just go for it, I took out Maestro with a much less stacked team than yours.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    I *not joking* took him out with 4* 4/40 Hulkbuster, idk why I ranked him up but at the time he was my best 4*
  • ctwcarnesctwcarnes Posts: 5
    Corvus, Hyperion, venom, archangel, scarlet witch and thor are your best champs for high damage output, so they would be best since it’s a fairly basic fight. You can really use anyone to take him out, as long as you know how to dodge sp1, and sp2 is easy. With your roster, it shouldn’t be bad to fight him. I would also look up some guides to see what champs are really good to rank up for some reference, but it’s all up to you in the end on who you like playing.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    There aren’t really any counters minus doing regen reversal on the linked paths. Any 4/40 can handle it assuming you know how to bait his L1. Figure that out and you will be golden.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Pretty much what everyone else said