**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No new avengers to rank-up; How can I progress in Avenger Objectives?!

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

Why would you auto-complete some objectives and not all? That makes ZERO sense. Think it through.

We autocompleted the "Summoners Journey" ones. Those are made for brand new players. Event Objectives will not Autocomplete. They are meant to be completed during the Event.
    Ugh, you just don't get it.
    Maybe you don’t get it and that’s why there is a disconnect. You are complaining about 1 crystal you yourself have already condemned. A crystal that contains these odds at items.

There is an Idiom for this rhetoric “making a mountain out of a molehill”.
    No, there are people who legit can’t do because they have already done it long before this. That’s what this thread is about
    Thank you...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

Why would you auto-complete some objectives and not all? That makes ZERO sense. Think it through.

We autocompleted the "Summoners Journey" ones. Those are made for brand new players. Event Objectives will not Autocomplete. They are meant to be completed during the Event.
    Maybe you don’t get it and that’s why there is a disconnect. You are complaining about 1 crystal you yourself have already condemned. A crystal that contains these odds at items.

They have a crystal that has t5b, t2a and 5 AG and they've made it so I can't get the same amount of chances to get those rewards because of some garbage arbitrary rule. That is AWFUL for those who have put the most time and effort into their accounts. I get that you HAVE to be the contrarian but think it though.
    An advanced player has more opportunities/chances for those rewards than the vast majority of others who will be able to get the one crystal from the ranking objective those advanced players are pretending to be denied.

You’ll be find handling the role of contrarian (you contradict yourself).
    You're not making any sense. How does someone who has every avenger in the game past where they can earn any points have more opportunities to earn rewards? Think it through.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Hey guys -

They have a crystal that has t5b, t2a and 5 AG and they've made it so I can't get the same amount of chances to get those rewards because of some garbage arbitrary rule. That is AWFUL for those who have put the most time and effort into their accounts. I get that you HAVE to be the contrarian but think it though.
    An advanced player has more opportunities/chances for those rewards than the vast majority of others who will be able to get the one crystal from the ranking objective those advanced players are pretending to be denied.

You're not making any sense. How does someone who has every avenger in the game past where they can earn any points have more opportunities to earn rewards? Think it through.
    Wouldn’t think someone who is complaining about not being able to spend 8 t4b, 3 t4cc, and 4 t1a on a 3% chance for t5b or 5% chance at t2a or .01% chance at an AG not being able to understand. Think it through.

There are methods outlined in this thread if that chance is worth it to you. Again thinknit through.

Hey guys -

Wouldn’t think someone who is complaining about not being able to spend 8 t4b, 3 t4cc, and 4 t1a on a 3% chance for t5b or 5% chance at t2a or .01% chance at an AG not being able to understand. Think it through.

There are methods outlined in this thread if that chance is worth it to you. Again thinknit through.
    It's hilarious you call those viable methods...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Hey guys -

Yeah, sell some champs or spend money on Ronin crystals! What a terrible, terrible idea.

Proof that not all opinions should be respected.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Why rank 2? Why not just rank up? Therefore ppl can decide whether rankup or not,

Hey guys -

Yeah, sell some champs or spend money on Ronin crystals! What a terrible, terrible idea.

You just don’t understand do you? If the crystal is worth it that is what you can do to obtain it. And being that you’re apparently willing to spend the resources it’s not much more of an ask to sell a champion.

Hey guys -

You just don’t understand do you? If the crystal is worth it that is what you can do to obtain it. And being that you’re apparently willing to spend the resources it’s not much more of an ask to sell a champion.
    Wrong.
    Yes, stick your fingers in your ears.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You guys seriously have no 3* or 4* Hulkbusters, OG Caps, OG Black Panthers, etc. to rank up?

....and people wonder why they have a gold shortage. 😆

Hey guys -

And you apparently don't understand that the point we're trying to get across is it's ridiculous that is apparently the only option for most people... As well as what is so difficult or insane about giving someone who has already done that Objective in the past the Rewards they would've gotten from doing it today...

You guys seriously have no 3* or 4* Hulkbusters, OG Caps, OG Black Panthers, etc. to rank up?

Nope, I bring all my 4 Stars to Rank 3 when I can. As for 3 Stars yeah I have them I can rank up but I'm effectively locked out of the 4 Star Objectives unless I get lucky enough and pull a 4 Star Avenger I don't have Ranked up yet...
    edited April 2019

Nope, I bring all my 4 Stars to Rank 3 when I can. As for 3 Stars yeah I have them I can rank up but I'm effectively locked out of the 4 Star Objectives unless I get lucky enough and pull a 4 Star Avenger I don't have Ranked up yet...
    Ok. I guess that’s fair. Some people are gonna miss out on a few shards. I’m sure I will as well. So what? It’s a side quest that rewards you for just playing the game.

Most people said the rewards were garbage anyway. There is literally nothing that someone won’t complain about.

It’s one event. Some objectives will be harder than others for some, but c’mon we’re talking about maybe a crystal or two with some 4* shards that some will miss out on.

But there are some people (mostly higher up players) who have all the Avengers as Maxed 3 and 4 Stars for things like Prestige or wanting to use expiring resources who are effectively punished for doing so, and apparently their only option to do these Objectives other wise is to Sell Champions and Hope to get them again from their next Crystals or that they'll appear in an upcoming Arena... Which is again insane that someone should have to suggest that for something as simple as the Objectives when you should simply get Rewarded if you've already done the asked requirements.

Ok. I guess that’s fair. Some people are gonna miss out on a few shards. I’m sure I will as well. So what? It’s a side quest that rewards you for just playing the game.

Most people said the rewards were garbage anyway. There is literally nothing that someone won’t complain about.

It’s one event. Some objectives will be harder than others for some, but c’mon we’re talking about maybe a crystal or two with some 4* shards that some will miss out on.

But with how random these different Event Crystals are it could be a game changer, for example, yeah I could get some T4 Basic Fragments from that extra Crystal but I could also pull a 5 Star Awakening Gem for say my Hyperion or Void. And that's a chance I'd like to take since it's one of the few ways to, again for example, get Awakening Gems or some other valuable Item without having to spend money on Bundles or such.
    edited April 2019
    Honestly, those players likely don’t care that intensely about these rewards. I have 750K rating, and I’m just having fun trying to snag as many as I can. It’s one event with ok rewards as a side quest for using and defeating avengers. I guess I just don’t see the fuss. Sure, I’ll miss a couple, but it’s really not that significant.

I’m certainly not going to sell champs and open crystals to try and pull them again just to open another crystal that may give me some gold.

I’ll have fun playing some Avengers and popping a few crystals hoping for rare items, but I’m not gonna get all worked up cause my Gulk and Scarlet Witch are already ranked up.

I’m very selective with my rank ups generally, so I happen to have a few laying around.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Guess the endgamers get to feel what mid-tier and beginners get to feel when content is more geared for endgame players.
    So we can't finish a few objects without getting really lucky, big deal. It is a game afterall.

Bring on the hate.
    Mid-game players are always raging about more content for them, and now this content comes along (which is far less appealing to end-game players) which seems apparently directed towards them, and now all the players with these champs already ranked up are complaining on missing out on a couple crystals with a 1/1000 chance of an awakening gem. Good stuff. What happened to not all content is geared towards everyone?

Honestly, those players likely don’t care that intensely about these rewards. I have 750K rating, and I’m just having fun trying to snag as many as I can. It’s one event with ok rewards as a side quest for using and defeating avengers. I guess I just don’t see the fuss. Sure, I’ll miss a couple, but it’s really not that significant.

I’ll have fun playing some Avengers and popping a few crystals hoping for rare items, but I’m not gonna get all worked up cause my Gulk and Scarlet Witch are already ranked up.

I’m very selective with my rank ups generally, so I happen to have a few laying around.

But it's not just one Event, we're apparently getting these Special Objectives along side other future Events. So we're here just trying to express that it's unfair for some and shouldn't work like this in the future, that's one of the main points of these Forums. I agree this month's isn't the most amazing thing ever but it's good, imo, and there may be amazing ones in the future like the Intel or Infinity Dust Events. There really is no reason to be arguing or bickering when someone wants to give a suggestion or express concern, instead anytime someone brings up something they see as wrong or unfair in this game they're immediately met with arguing and thrown into the same box that holds all the people that legit complain about everything for no reason.
    edited April 2019

But it's not just one Event, we're apparently getting these Special Objectives along side other future Events. So we're here just trying to express that it's unfair for some and shouldn't work like this in the future, that's one of the main points of these Forums. I agree this month's isn't the most amazing thing ever but it's good, imo, and there may be amazing ones in the future like the Intel or Infinity Dust Events. There really is no reason to be arguing or bickering when someone wants to give a suggestion or express concern, instead anytime someone brings up something they see as wrong or unfair in this game they're immediately met with arguing and thrown into the same box that holds all the people that legit complain about everything for no reason.
    I know, It’s just at this point I actually get on the forums after each update and new event to see the dozens of posts about how everything sucks. Each and every damn time. Meanwhile, I’m here just playing the game and having a good time. I go after events I think are worth it, and avoid somewhat those I feel are not. It’s really that simple to me.

Some accounts are better equipped for certain events.

People have some crazy ideas in life, but in MCOC everyone is a socialist. Haha
    ManChild said:

I’m so confused. So now we can’t rank up champions for fear of missing out on future rewards? Your event is punishing people for playing the game. People are missing stuff for doing what you are supposed to do. I hate the “not all content Is for everyone” response for this. I’m not sure what the point of releasing this and not giving out rewards for stuff already completed. Are we expected to sell champions and pray we get them back during the event? I’m highly confused at this decision.

^

Hey guys -

And you apparently don't understand that the point we're trying to get across is it's ridiculous that is apparently the only option for most people... As well as what is so difficult or insane about giving someone who has already done that Objective in the past the Rewards they would've gotten from doing it today...
    Let’s roll with your logic(language).

And you apparently don’t understand the point that all rewards are not going to be accessible to all players at all times. On a monthly basis many more players are unable to access vastly more valuable rewards than the crystal these complaints are centered around. It’s petty in comparison; it’s like the 1% demanding more than they already have because they already have more than others.

Rewards are given out for completing tasks, it’s ridiculous to give out those rewards to players who have completed those tasks prior to the new event. Beyond that it simply isn’t worth the man hours to accomplish the task of figuring out who “deserves” a crystal.

It’s a crystal with a low chance at giving you a small portion of something valuable and a near impossible chance of something very valuble. It’s also one crystal of the many that will be available to you over the course of the entire event.

Yes selling and reranking is an option if you value that crystal so highly. An option, something you can choose to do or not. If the .1% is worth it to you.