**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Infinite Refresh of CN region Negative Space Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It was limited to 3 times a day for a very specific reason.
    Lainua said:

Show me the rule about you can play only 3 times a day. Then I delete my account.
    I said it was designed for 3 times a day for a very specific reason. Part of that was to limit the amount of Resources people were able to earn from it. These things are balanced.
    If you want to justify finding a loophole to farm those infinitely, be my guest. Don't expect me to agree that it's allowed. It is an exploit.
  • This months kabam gave everyone up to 100 stones to open up bounty missions. Now if some alliance don’t think it’s troublesome to jump around to use these stones, then go ahead. In the same way I would say to those who grind arenas 24/7, good luck and god bless you (LoL). but why should I get upset about it (unless they are getting all these extra rewards at the snap of a finger, thano style
  • kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37
    Lainua said:

Show me the rule about you can play only 3 times a day. Then I delete my account.
    别秀了,Since you don't think you're breaking the rules, open up your account and let kabam know you're a good kid

This months kabam gave everyone up to 100 stones to open up bounty missions. Now if some alliance don’t think it’s troublesome to jump around to use these stones, then go ahead. In the same way I would say to those who grind arenas 24/7, good luck and god bless you (LoL). but why should I get upset about it (unless they are getting all these extra rewards at the snap of a finger, thano style

They were given extra to allow them the possibility of opening them, either in combination with their Ally mates, or all themselves if need be. That was meant to be within the same Ally. The remainder are able to be converted into Gold via the Crystals.
    We were NOT given extra to hop Allies and farm Resources.
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

Lainua said:

kimkingo said:

Hey All,

We're discussing this now. We won't have any action or answer for you at this time, but will let you know what we decide.

It's kind of funny that the players who play by the rules suffer instead
    What do you mean? The players who changed alliance also playing by the rules.

Do you even know what is the rule, by the way?
    Changing Alliances is within the rules. Changing Alliances repeatedly for the purpose of exploiting Bounties is not. Many things done in the game can be considered within the rules, so long as they're not used to break the rules. Exploiting game modes is most definitely not allowed.
    Is changing alliance infinity of times against the rule? Yes or No?

That's only half of it. Changing Alliances for the purpose of changing Alliances is allowed. When you're doing it to exploit a very large amount of End-Game Resources from a game mode designed for Alliances playing reasonably, then no, that's not allowed.
    Hilarious. I don’t play AW, I don’t even play AQ anymore. 3 months already. I don’t compete to anyone. I try to get new crystal because I want to get better champs to complete extremely difficult content like Act 6, Lol. And you are envy with me? What’s wrong with you.
    I'm not jealous of you at all. Just because someone chooses not to do War or AQ doesn't give them the right to take whatever they want. An exploit is an exploit.
  • An “Alliance” can only start a Bounty every 8 hours. If you think that having your “group of people” move around from one location to another somehow makes you a different alliance, many other people would disagree with your definition. If a gang changes the colors they wear from blue to red, does that make then a different gang ? Nope.
  • This months kabam gave everyone up to 100 stones to open up bounty missions. Now if some alliance don’t think it’s troublesome to jump around to use these stones, then go ahead. In the same way I would say to those who grind arenas 24/7, good luck and god bless you (LoL). but why should I get upset about it (unless they are getting all these extra rewards at the snap of a finger, thano style

They were given extra to allow them the possibility of opening them, either in combination with their Ally mates, or all themselves if need be. That was meant to be within the same Ally. The remainder are able to be converted into Gold via the Crystals.
    sorry did kabam say that or did you say that?
    I still have 100 unused bounty stones in my bag, happy to donate them to the die hard grinders

This months kabam gave everyone up to 100 stones to open up bounty missions. Now if some alliance don’t think it’s troublesome to jump around to use these stones, then go ahead. In the same way I would say to those who grind arenas 24/7, good luck and god bless you (LoL). but why should I get upset about it (unless they are getting all these extra rewards at the snap of a finger, thano style

sorry did kabam say that or did you say that?
    I still have 100 unused bounty stones in my bag, happy to donate them to the die hard grinders
    Die-Hard Grinders? Exploiters, you mean.
  • kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37
    Lainua said:

kimkingo said:

Lainua said:

别秀了,Since you don't think you're breaking the rules, open up your account and let kabam know you're a good kid
    They can chase me down by my account here. You are such an amazing guy. Congratulations.
    Are you here to show your irrationality or to seek recognition
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81

Deep down, you know it's different this time.
    Last time players exploited a bug, either Dungeon friendship or Event Quest 2017, Kabam intervened immediately.
    This time, Kabam managements have been discussing the situation for a few days, and still without conclusion.
    They couldn't claim the activity illegal, because they sent out all those Antimatter currency, and players just found a way to use them.

Deep down, you know it's different this time.
    Last time players exploited a bug, either Dungeon friendship or Event Quest 2017, Kabam intervened immediately.
    This time, Kabam managements have been discussing the situation for a few days, and still without conclusion.
    They couldn't claim the activity illegal, because they sent out all those Antimatter currency, and players just found a way to use them.
    No, I don't know deep-down this is different.
    There's literally been one response to this issue, and that was today. They said they are discussing it. Nowhere did they say they couldn't claim it was illegal. They said they haven't decided what they are going to do yet. What they didn't say was that this is perfectly legal.
    We don't need to keep debating whether this was legal or not. We all know it was an exploit.
    What people are expecting is for them to do nothing, simply because they created a system that allowed it. I don't think that's a likely possibility, given the scale of the Rewards that have been exploited.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81

No, I don't know deep-down this is different.
    There's literally been one response to this issue, and that was today. They said they are discussing it. Nowhere did they say they couldn't claim it was illegal. They said they haven't decided what they are going to do yet. What they didn't say was that this is perfectly legal.
    We don't need to keep debating whether this was legal or not. We all know it was an exploit.

If the exploit is so obvious as you think, what's there for Kabam to discuss?
    They would immediately announce it illegal and advice against players abusing it.
    And most players would have stopped their exploiting in afraid of punishment.
    Then Kabam can take time to make hotfix and come up with some rollback plan.

Kabam has never acted so slow regarding exploit abusing.
    Their attitude proves this is a delicate situation which cannot be handled normally.
    They're discussing what action they're going to take.
    Today is Monday, and it's literally just been brought to their attention.
    How much do you plan on minimizing this situation? What actions they take towards individuals is up to them, and I never get into talking about punishments. However, people should not keep Rewards that are exploited in this way. We're talking about a significant amount of Rewards. Not a few extra Shards.
    Downplay it all you want, it's no bueno.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Why would this be a bug or an exploit? They got nothing for free?? They used items given to them to start a quest, used energy to complete that quest and then moved on to the next.

I read the description of the quest and no where it is states that you aren’t allowed to do it.

No hacks, no mods, no bots nothibg was used except time and effort? How is that different from grinding for anything else?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    who cares ? if someone run 20 bounty or 10 good for them I'm more worried about the game running smooth again. and a huge imbalance only if the RnG is on their side for all they could pull Hulk buster, King Groot and iron patriot like myself. I swear ppl complain about the silliest things.
  • athosathos Posts: 8
    I just want to know, if Kabam allow players to play like that. If it is okay, let us know. If not, plz also let us know .
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    Lainua said:

Yes, basically it’s another type of arena grinding.

Somebody just can’t allow others to get more crystals then them. That’s the definition of meanness.

Please tell me more about the arena that gives several thousand 5* shards a day + that many 6* shards AND T5B and T2A.

Would love this arena !!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

Lainua said:

Yes, basically it’s another type of arena grinding.

Somebody just can’t allow others to get more crystals then them. That’s the definition of meanness.

Please tell me more about the arena that gives several thousand 5* shards a day + that many 6* shards AND T5B and T2A.

Would love this arena !!
    do all the arena millstones in 3 days you will get more 5 star shards and a 5 star champ that's actually useful instead of opening 3 5 starts pulls to get iron fist and ironman classic the t2A is nothing much and t5b is 75 per round after doing 10 you get 750 not game breaking , don't know how this is game breaking when you're not guarantee to pull a good champ.
This discussion has been closed.