**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing: Objectives

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium.

Okay, I'm ready for my 100 Parry objective now. What's the reward going to be for 1,000,000 Parries?
  • jOsHuAo41jOsHuAo41 Posts: 10
    Theres way too many posts to read through them all so if this has already been addressed, will someone let me know..
    Is there a reason that once an objective is complete, additional targets for the objective do not carry over to the following until the rewards for that one have been claimed? It's going to become very annoying to have to back out of a quest or arena grind every time an objective goal is reached or miss gaining towards the next goal. Was this mode intended to work in this manner or is this a "bug"?
    @Kabam Miike
    Raganator said:

Can you please remove the constant pop ups at the bottom of the screen regarding the objectives? Even if its just limited to when I reach a milestone.

I think this makes sense. Popping up just to tell us we moved one notch on the progress bar is a little obnoxious. But popping up to tell us that an objective has actually completed is actually useful: it allows us to click on it, temporarily go to the objective screen, claim the reward and clear the objective, then close that panel and end up right back where we left off.

Popping up when an objective completes is specifically what you want to have happen, because it is both an indicator that the player has completed an objective, and allows them to clear that objective so they can move on to the next one in the chain without losing any progress, and without having to manually exit the content they are doing and manually go back. But popping up constantly actually nullifies this advantage, because if the objective pop up comes up literally after every single bit of progress this will mentally train players to start ignoring the pop up, which means when it is actually showing up for a useful reason (to allow players to claim and clear an objective) they might accidentally ignore it and keep going, causing them to waste effort that could have gone to the next objective in the chain.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Does anyone know any quest that begins with an avenger so I can complete the objective where I have to fight avengers? Thanks
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Can you please change the progression pop-up so that it doesn't prevent us from tapping on something else, such as a node on a path, while it's on the screen. Right now after every fight with an avenger you have to tap away the pop up and then tap on the next node which is an annoying interaction that doesn't have to be there.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The only progression objective to show up for me was parry. Did 2 levels and now it's blank. What's up with that?

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hopefully more will be added.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    How can I rank an avenger to rank 2 when all of mine are at rank 3?
  • GTechNoGTechNo Posts: 6
    Noticed for the Arena milestones that if you don’t claim your reward it will not register your future fights.
    @Kabam Miike can you look into this
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★

Timone147 said:

So I had one avenger left to be able to rank. I ranked him right to r4 from r1 4* but you have to claim the reward to unlock the next quest... so now those materials wasted on a champ I won’t use

This!

The fact that you have to claim the reward before the next quest unlocks is just stupid.
    It should just auto-progress into the next quest.
    That and the continuous pop-ups make this feature just beyond annoying -_-
    I agree. Other solo events autocomplete when you pass a milestone but not these objectives. Even worse when a lot of the objectives are related to arena.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    DrZola said:

For the crystal pull objectives, it appears to entail pulling a unique 5* Avenger, pulling at least 2 unique 4* Avengers and two or more unique 3* Avengers. Or do dupes count?

Dr. Zola

Dupes count. I just got a 3* Black Panther Civil War (dupe) and it registered in the objective.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

DrZola said:

For the crystal pull objectives, it appears to entail pulling a unique 5* Avenger, pulling at least 2 unique 4* Avengers and two or more unique 3* Avengers. Or do dupes count?

Dr. Zola

Dupes count. I just got a 3* Black Panther Civil War (dupe) and it registered in the objective.
    Helpful—thank you. This Is a solid piece of info the game team could have included in the announcement for this event.

Dr. Zola
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Good thing I kept my 5* Antman at Rank 1 I guess....
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Why do we need to collect each objective before the next one can be started? I just took a 3* avenger to r4 and it only counted for the rank 1-2. Ranks 2-4 didnt trigger any of the objectives
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Good thing I kept my 5* Antman at Rank 1 I guess....

Yes...I’ve been “exploring my roster” for this event. Turns out getting wretched pRNG results for nearly a year can pay off in this event—I’ve got a 1/10 4* Ghulk and just pulled OG Cap and AntMan as 5* (of course, a few days before the event began, but still).

So now that I actually want a crummy 5* Avenger to hit a milestone, perhaps those amazing non-Avenger champs from 2018 who have eluded me will start raining from the skies? Feels like there should be some good karma from all those deflating OGIM pulls.

Saying that, it feels a little we’ve stepped into Bizarro World (apologies for the DC reference).

Dr. Zola
  • SharkyDSharkyD Posts: 9
    some of the stuff says to get a five star and 4 star avenger when i already have a 5 star hawkeye and a 4 star hulk and it still says i need to get a 5 and 4 star avenger
  • XNickRivXNickRiv Posts: 13

Since all my 3* and 4* are ranked beyond rank 3 I need to spend money and then sell all my avengers and then rank them up again? Is this the only way of receiving the rewards? Pathetic!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    SharkyD said:

some of the stuff says to get a five star and 4 star avenger when i already have a 5 star hawkeye and a 4 star hulk and it still says i need to get a 5 and 4 star avenger

You have to obtain them after the objective begins. Makes no difference if you've obtained them prior
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Why is it that Apple users get the Avengers bundle to aid them in completing the objectives but the google play have been given a garbage Guardians of the galaxy offer which offers 0 help for the current objectives(which are all Avengers) and is overall useless. And please dont come with "not all offers are right for everybody. Maybe a different offer will come along that better for you in the future" because that's a response I expect from the support staff who dont know anything not the mods on this forum who should have some idea that giving a guardians package during an avengers event is asinine
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    So is this a place to ask why milestones have to be claimed before working towards the next milestone? Something that seems incredibly stupid because it never worked that way before and just makes doing things with flow or bulk now tedious and annoying. Not to mention missing out on things like being able to open crystals in bulk, pulling multiple avengers but only getting credit for one because you reached a milestone and wasted the other pulls.

Now you have to spin each crystal individually on the off chance you'll hit a milestone and don't want to miss out on points?
    DNA3000 said:

Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium. Parry, medium.

Okay, I'm ready for my 100 Parry objective now. What's the reward going to be for 1,000,000 Parries?

Sorry. You forgot to claim your milestone. Every parry you did after hitting that milestone is now meaningless. 🙄
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Please rethink the design on making us leave what we are doing to claim a milestone before progressing in future iterations. It’s annoying/irratating and breaks the gameplay.

For instance I have to open my crystals one at a time now to make sure I don’t screw myself by accident. I have to keep tabs on my progress during different things to make sure I don’t waste my effort.

It needs to work how other daily or 3 day events do in game
    Bigbowlr said:

Why is it that Apple users get the Avengers bundle to aid them in completing the objectives but the google play have been given a garbage Guardians of the galaxy offer which offers 0 help for the current objectives(which are all Avengers) and is overall useless. And please dont come with "not all offers are right for everybody. Maybe a different offer will come along that better for you in the future" because that's a response I expect from the support staff who dont know anything not the mods on this forum who should have some idea that giving a guardians package during an avengers event is asinine

When offers are app store specific, that is usually a sign that the offer is sponsored by the corresponding app store, and it is likely that Kabam cannot make an identical or substantively similar offer for the competing app store at the same time.
    GTechNo said:

Noticed for the Arena milestones that if you don’t claim your reward it will not register your future fights.
    @Kabam Miike can you look into this

Because in their infinite wisdom they thought milestone claims needed to be completely reworked, screwed up and had to change the way we play the game. God forbid should things be fluid and quick. They must intentionally make things disjointed and janky to increase our level of frustration.

Because this is not a bug. This is a purposeful design change. And to prove or show what besides making it more difficult for us to have flow in the game? They make stupid changes like this and give zero explanation why they made this change.

Just like crystal orders continuously change. Like item order continuously changes. God forbid should we develop memory to make scrolling and finding things easier over time. This game 4yrs in continues to make changes and do things that defy logic and normalcy.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    edited April 2019
    How can i rank up a 4* avenger if all of the avengers are already on rank 3/30 . As it is i can't get the rewards for ranking one up to rank 4 and i cant do the first one . This need fixing.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

How can i rank up a 4* avenger if all of the avengers are already on rank 3/30 . As it is i can't get the rewards for ranking one up to rank 4 and i cant do the first one . This need fixing.

Would be nice, but probably not. I'm just going to do as many as I can.
  • jOsHuAo41jOsHuAo41 Posts: 10
    I've also noticed today while playing arena that if you fight, and defeat, three avengers in a round, the corresponding objective only registers two. I've tested and seen this six times today already. Has anyone else come across this? Mind you, it ONLY happens when you face three avengers in a single round. If there are only one or two, you are credited one or two towards the objective.