**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 1 - Strategies and Tips

Comments

• ClarkKent0507ClarkKent0507 Posts: 7
    If you guy want to know best choice for 6.1.1 and 6.1.4, here is the guide: NO ITEM FULL 6.1.4:
    Full 6.1.4 NO ITEM With Magik MCOC | Best Choice for Chapter 6.1.4 Close Encounters
    https://youtu.be/knvX_GecU8Y
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Can a r5 corvus blaze through act 6 even without suicides?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Finally finished the grind for 12k and completed first run of 6.1.6. I decided to take the Wolverine path, in part because I wanted to see how Symbiote Supreme did against the Arc Overload/Vigorous Assault nodes. Moon Knight is a pushover,.Havok is not: I died to him a couple times before I decided to just exit and practice duels against him. Half hour later I was evading SP1 well enough to kill him without too much trouble - unless someone has a lot of experience fighting him I would recommend a lot of practice against him when taking any of the vertical paths just to save resources. I took him down with iceman: with practice it is not a hard fight. Heimdall is also not anything special really - just keep baiting SP1.

As it turns out, Sym Supreme was pretty good against both X-23 and Wolverine, mostly because those are older champs that aren't hard to fight, so there's head space to think about using SS without having to pay strong attention to the fights. I *thought* I could bring down Groot with SS, bleed immune and all, but it didn't work out because I failed to notice Mystic Ward and I ended up taking him out with Void. Void also made quick work of the Bane Superior Iron Man and Angela. Void also had no problem taking down Sentinel, although I think this Sentinel can be brought down by almost anything if you have the patience to wear him down.

All in all, 6.1.6 was not a hard chapter. I think 6.1.1 and 6.1.5 are the harder chapters, and the others are relatively easy, although this depends in part on one's roster and in part on one's familiarity with fighting the advanced nodes. Practice the Havok, and the rest should be relatively easy for anyone that has gotten to this point.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Siliyo said:

Nebula & Medusa are MVP counters to 6.1.2 Sentinel and Ultron at the end since they shut them down.

I have a 5 star Nebula rank 2 and no other decent options for these 2 fights. Can you elaborate on how to with Nebula vs Sentinel and Ultron? Does she have to be duped?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    kryer79 said:

This def on this node, well...

Used Venom. Pretty easy fight. You should be able to down him fast enough before he cycles through his buffs.

(P.s. at least it’s not Dr Strange LoL)
    I dueled a couple of SymSup before deciding on Venom for my 6.1 run.

Apparently for Venom, SymSup’s nullify Phase procs before Venom’s Klyntar Buff, which causes the buff to not nullify and is hence, able to proc the additional buffs. I think it’s a coding issue (first in first out that kinda stuff).

My venom is R4. Took him down with 1 revive cause he was really defensive.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    kryer79 said:

Hi all,
    Are there any champs that would be more difficult to purge for the Symbiote Supreme ? With the buffed up node, you need 3 buffs to make damage, but any champ I bring in just dies without making a single hit... (see video)

PS: copy paste from a first thread

I used Ghost ... very short fight if RNG goes your way
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    CUB said:

Siliyo said:

Nebula & Medusa are MVP counters to 6.1.2 Sentinel and Ultron at the end since they shut them down.

I have a 5 star Nebula rank 2 and no other decent options for these 2 fights. Can you elaborate on how to with Nebula vs Sentinel and Ultron? Does she have to be duped?
    Nebula doesn't need to be duped. When you hold block with Nebula she builds up shock charges on herself. Each charge reduces all ability accuracy of robot opponents by 20%, so at 5 shock charges robots basically cannot activate abilities that require ability accuracy. That tends to shut them down. The part that takes practice is that it can be difficult to hold block if the defender gets aggressive and attacks a lot, and more importantly if you land a Parry all those shock charges will transfer to the defender as shock damage debuffs. This deals damage, but it also removes the shock from yourself (Nebula). The shock charges only shut down robots when they are on Nebula, not when they are on the target, so you will have to build them back up again if you Parry and transfer them.

With 0% ability accuracy Sentinel and Ultron can't do things like evade or proc healing. The fight then just becomes a long slog to wear those guys down.

There are synergies that can help. For example, Proxima Midnight gives Nebula 10 shock charges right at the start of the fight. This means robots will be immediately shut down without having to hold block.

Nebula's awakened ability just resets her healing charges when you run out. This is useful, but not necessary for these fights.
    kryer79 said:

@xNig For me Venom does not work, unduped and 5r3, it takes too long to build up 3 buffs with the node taking every 2nd buff out... just tried again and got killed without being touched twice. Stupid money grab this specific combination of node and def. Nice work Kabam, once again...

Trust me, if they really wanted it to be a money grab, the node + champ combination will be much much worse.

You could probably show your roster and perhaps will be able to advise better.
    edited April 2019
    Actually there’s quite a few options.

1. Aegon. Your fury buffs will fulfill Buffed Up.
    2. Hulk + Void. Use Void. Charging heavy will give you furies.
    3. Hyperion/Mordo. Parry Heavy.
    4. Heimdall + Magik/Gully + if you have a Hela or Angela. Holding block will get you 2 buffs. Then use any champ that generates buffs eg Hulk or even Quake. For Quake you’ll just need to dex one attack for the third buff.
    5. If you like to live life on the edge, NC might be able to do it too since in Swashbuckling he generates quite a lot of buffs.

There are a few more options but I think after some experimentation you’ll get it cleared.
    kryer79 said:

Yeah, well tried most of those, thanks... wonder if you tested any.

- Aegon you need to get hit to get furies and they don’t last. so you die to get the furies.
    - Void, Hyperion and Mordo get the stacks but don’t deal that much damage since 5r3. Tried all of them.
    - 4. you need 3 champs for a synergy which is nullified and can only be triggered once per fight.
    - Thought about NC, only I did not test yet.

But basically, the idea is that unless you have one of those 5* maxed you have to revive several times to get through the symbiote, which is stupid imo. On top, you first need to get there, let’s say I take your HD/Magik/Guillo synergy, who do I use for Miles and Modok ? Can’t afford to take that many champs for a synergy.

And as if the Symbiote was not enough, the node also nullifies buffs. I still think it’s a unit grabber...

Already mentioned to you that I did it with Venom. Miles, Venom. Modok, Venom. SymSup, Venom.

You mentioned that because the 3 champs are 5* R3, you don’t deal much damage. It’s kinda obvious right? If you’re looking for a One Punch Man kind of fight, then you’re looking at the wrong place.

And you also mentioned that you need a maxed 5*, answer is no. R4 is more than sufficient. If you don’t wanna spend the resources to rank one up to r4 to handle that node, then don’t complain about spending more revives.

I wanna be helpful but you have to be realistic here. 6.1 was built to be challenging to test players’ roster breadth AND depth. So if you don’t wanna spend the resources to deepen your roster, there’s no one to blame but you.

And if you think 6.1 is bad... wait till 6.2 is released. Lol
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Hello friends, are you looking for Act 6.1 Easy Paths, Nodes Information & Tips as well as gameplay for First Attempt ? then check out following link - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/act-6-chapter-1-easy-paths-nodes.html

I hope above link will help you all :)
    DNA3000 said:

CUB said:

Siliyo said:

Nebula doesn't need to be duped. When you hold block with Nebula she builds up shock charges on herself. Each charge reduces all ability accuracy of robot opponents by 20%, so at 5 shock charges robots basically cannot activate abilities that require ability accuracy. That tends to shut them down. The part that takes practice is that it can be difficult to hold block if the defender gets aggressive and attacks a lot, and more importantly if you land a Parry all those shock charges will transfer to the defender as shock damage debuffs. This deals damage, but it also removes the shock from yourself (Nebula). The shock charges only shut down robots when they are on Nebula, not when they are on the target, so you will have to build them back up again if you Parry and transfer them.

With 0% ability accuracy Sentinel and Ultron can't do things like evade or proc healing. The fight then just becomes a long slog to wear those guys down.

There are synergies that can help. For example, Proxima Midnight gives Nebula 10 shock charges right at the start of the fight. This means robots will be immediately shut down without having to hold block.

Nebula's awakened ability just resets her healing charges when you run out. This is useful, but not necessary for these fights.
    THANKS!!! VERY HELPFUL!! do you think taking her to Rank 3 will will be enough for one of these two bosses if played well? I just pulled sparky and VTD so I have other champs who prob need a rank 4 before her...thanks agian!
  • SpiderOddSpiderOdd Posts: 8
    Has anyone tried Crossbones for Supreme Symbiote? He generates a ton of furies and hits really hard. I am thinking of bringing him to this fight. Mine is only r3 though (unduped).
    Is Nebula at Rank 3 strogn enough to hanle the senitel mini and or the ultron boss?? not a one shot, but enought to chip away at them since she shuts down abilites with 3 shock charges??
  • JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    Just reading through the multiple posts. My experience:
    Sabretooth = Archangel makes easy fight
    Crossbones = Ended up just using boosted 5/65 Corvus and 2 revives.
  • GeezCheeseGeezCheese Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    If you have Vulture, I just found a reason for him, 6.1.6. My dupe Vulture 5* completely ignores the plasma charges & his SP2 is especially effective.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Anyone here beat Crossbones with an unduped rank 4 sentinel?
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    I’m just now at 6.1.5, and firsthand experiencing the terribleness. my only biohazard counters are Colossus, Groot, and Ultron. my strongest are Medusa, Quake, Magik, and IMIW. vigor counter is only IMIW. no Iceman, Nebula, Ghost, Corvus, or Omega. any tips?