**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just pulled 5* Thing...

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
And I have a Science AG. Does he see massive benefit from the sig ability or should I sit in the gem?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    As a defender, it's huge. For attack it is helpful, but I use my r4 unawakened just fine.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking about using him for some questing. I have a 6* Human Torch and was using my 3* Thing but obviously wouldn't be able to bring him along for any Act 6 stuff.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Out of curiosity, what do you use thing for during questing, I’ve honeslty been a bit underwhelmed with mine tbh, watched some videos and seems like you basically need a full synergy team and to live on the edge for the entire fight too

Out of curiosity, what do you use thing for during questing, I’ve honeslty been a bit underwhelmed with mine tbh, watched some videos and seems like you basically need a full synergy team and to live on the edge for the entire fight too

I havent brought him in yet, cant rank him up until Kabam fixes the latest fix that was supposed to fix everything else that needed fixing but now new fixes are needed...

In short I have a 2-3 rank up gem I can't use right now but when I can I'll bring him to power up Johnny and might bring Champion for the needed boost to Thing as well
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★
    If you use thing with Some of heimdalls synergy he hits super hard but that’s all I know since I don’t have him but Seatin has some r4 gameplay on his YouTube channel with the synergies in play so you can check it out
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Must be nice. I just pulled a 3* Thing. Ranking him up and here I come Act 6... nevermind...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

If you use thing with Some of heimdalls synergy he hits super hard but that’s all I know since I don’t have him but Seatin has some r4 gameplay on his YouTube channel with the synergies in play so you can check it out

That’s the main thing I dislike, he needs to be paired with ‘the champion’, heimdall and possibly hela and Angela too. That’s a lot of effort to hit hard.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He's great for attack and defense, so I would use the AG on him.

Zuro said:

That’s the main thing I dislike, he needs to be paired with ‘the champion’, heimdall and possibly hela and Angela too. That’s a lot of effort to hit hard.
    Thing is I like bringing Heimdall and Hela sometimes just for the boost so it's not crippling to bring them. Having to bring Champion is kind of lame but luckily I have all of the above as either 5/6* and will bring 6* Human Torch for some fun questing on the new EQ later today
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    I just pulled him as well and had 3 5 star science gems so i used one on him becuase i plan to use him on AW defense, but hes no good for questing without the synergies? I thought he could be decent for the new variant because hes an xl champ?