**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Avengers Forever

ONCE MORE, AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!

Long confident they had dealt with the threat of Thanos, the Super Heroes of The Battlerealm are shocked when a mysterious figure emerges into The Contest demanding to speak to Captain America. RONIN, a tortured man from an alternate universe, warns of two new CHILDREN OF THANOS arriving from his reality to enact a terrifying plan.

With their ranks stretched thinly across many chaotic conflicts; Ronin, Captain America, and the surviving Avengers must travel between different realities to gather new versions of their lost companions and take on The Children of the Mad Titan once more in… AVENGERS FOREVER.

Q&A

How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on April 24th at 10:00AM PDT and will run until June 5th at 10:00AM PDT. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PDT on May 8th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here:https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
4,000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
1x Shadow Warrior Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
1x 3-Star Rocket Racoon
5,250x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
2,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
150x Units
2,700x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
1x Alpha Catalyst
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
1x Shadow Warrior Title

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4,000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
1x Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
1x Shadow Warrior Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
6,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
2,000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
1,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
28,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
1x Master Manipulator Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

Comments

• benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    In the future can we have energy requirements on the go?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Gamer said:

Stil no updates in the rewards that kind sucks

You’re expecting too much bro.
    Nah I’m don’t becasse I’m ikow it wild not happen but what can we escpet aside from a clouse to big free update then I’m wild be happy for now my game stil bugged
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Same old same old. Would be nice to spice up the monthly EQ a lil bit
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    manaste said:

Master: 1500 5* Shards
    Uncollected: 7500 5* shards
    It's like kabam itself wants the game to die

I agree! Master rewards are BS at this point for the energy requirements.
    You could always choose not to do them.

2/3s of Masters is auto play material nowadays anyway.
    Ahitlaw said:

Same old same old. Would be nice to spice up the monthly EQ a lil bit

Definitely not from the rewards perspective.

We might get a souped up Thanos for the final boss like last year. Boy that was a fun fight(s).
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited April 2019
    xNig said:

manaste said:

You could always choose not to do them.

2/3s of Masters is auto play material nowadays anyway.
    Wow the behaviour you just exhibited was end game player level like the 6* JUMPED out

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    manaste said:

So now we need better rewards for energy use? So when energy costs lower, do they lower the rewards as well? Pretty soon you'll want better rewards just for starting master.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

With all due respect....
    Heroic + master + uncollected is...
    10000 5 star shards, so an extra 5 star a month!

I admit they could do with an update since whales are pulling 6 stars now left and right but it's still something?

Alpha Scorpion
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I was "a little guy" a few months ago. Then I got uncollected, and am completing uncollected EQ fairly regularly. With the normal EQ and the side quests, I can easily average a 5* each month, and I'm not even fully exploring uncollected yet. There's a reason uncollected is supposed to be such a big deal
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited April 2019

I was "a little guy" a few months ago. Then I got uncollected, and am completing uncollected EQ fairly regularly. With the normal EQ and the side quests, I can easily average a 5* each month, and I'm not even fully exploring uncollected yet. There's a reason uncollected is supposed to be such a big deal

Good for you, now why are you relating to a situation that's not about you anymore tho?
  • Because I was in that position recently, and instead of whining about it, I decided to get somewhere

Wow, ok.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Good for you, now why are you relating to a situation that's not about you anymore tho?
    Wait, you are calling out for something you mentioned in your post. You litterally said "remember what you felt like when you were the little guy". We've all been "the little guy". Just because that's where you are at, doesnt mean the rewards need to get better now. Every single one of us had to orogress. Newer players have it easier than ever vs pre 5* players. Rewards don't need changed unless difficulty goes up.
    edited April 2019

With all due respect....
    Heroic + master + uncollected is...
    10000 5 star shards, so an extra 5 star a month!

I admit they could do with an update since whales are pulling 6 stars now left and right but it's still something?

Alpha Scorpion
    I'm really tired of people assuming that everyone is an uncollected player who can clear all the game content, alot of players, More than you will ever know are still struggling to explore master, so no this is not "still something" for them because they can't do uncollected, all they get are 2500 5* shards from heroic and master and that's it, start thinking of the little guy for a second please, look at where you once was in the game and remember what you felt like when you were once over looked like them, and then tell me if the rewards are still fair
    Every single end game player was that “little guy” before. Heck, I did my first masters Exploration with 4* 4/40s. Are you doing so? Even if you are, what are you complaining about?

Just because you’re the “little guy” now the rewards need to be buffed? Want rewards the easier way?

What you’re suggesting is for “little guys” to get end game rewards for doing “little stuff”. Geez.

Man up and get better.

Wait, you are calling out for something you mentioned in your post. You litterally said "remember what you felt like when you were the little guy". We've all been "the little guy". Just because that's where you are at, doesnt mean the rewards need to get better now. Every single one of us had to orogress. Newer players have it easier than ever vs pre 5* players. Rewards don't need changed unless difficulty goes up.
    That's like telling a kid "why are you mad that you're getting hit? We all got hit and we still made it through life" just because you went through a time when the game was not giving you enough doesn't mean i have to as well, by marketing standards every new era calls for more of what was/is currently offered, you might think i am the bad guy attacking kabam but i am pointing out what will lead more people leaving so they can avoid it
    People leave all the time, for various reasons. If their reason is because they aren’t progressing fast enough or rewards are insufficient, then they will leave eventually as rewards will never be sufficient as you attain more, or they will simply hit a content/progression wall and give up.

Lol. Difficulty has went up. It started with one noded path. Now you have minis on every path. This is called increasing difficulty. I know you’re just here to argue and show your ass but at least acknowledge difficulty increases. Even if it doesn’t Kabam should be proactive about keeping rewards progressive. We should never be going more than a year without changes. It becomes stale and boring which is exactly where we’re at.
    A 8-10k champ on a path is hardly considered a mini, even with 4* 4/40s.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    xNig said:

Lol. Difficulty has went up. It started with one noded path. Now you have minis on every path. This is called increasing difficulty. I know you’re just here to argue and show your ass but at least acknowledge difficulty increases. Even if it doesn’t Kabam should be proactive about keeping rewards progressive. We should never be going more than a year without changes. It becomes stale and boring which is exactly where we’re at.
    A 8-10k champ on a path is hardly considered a mini, even with 4* 4/40s.
    that mini was just one example of increasing difficulty. A.I is way more difficult than it was before, there are new nodes and new abilities and also not all phones are not perfect to run this game so yeah constant lags make it way more difficult. just bcoz you don't find it difficult doesn't mean it hasn't increased for others too