**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Avengers Forever

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ugh 6 week event could they not have upped the rewards by 50%
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Oh god we all and most wont the rewards to go op but if the rewards need to go op the defecultiy need to go op to but if not ther kind culd make a new mode aside from variant but stil get a big of the node from variant ect many way to improve the rewards for even end and progress player end game have variant most end game decisions to cler in the very first day. If ther don’t need to be done we need a new lol rol ect with more part and more harder then what we hav now and soory if most don’t understand me and all I’m sayings might just be words but we need a bit of a revamp in the rewards has Ben 1 year now with the same things all over
  • xNig said:

Master: 1500 5* Shards
    Uncollected: 7500 5* shards
    It's like kabam itself wants the game to die

With all due respect....
    Heroic + master + uncollected is...
    10000 5 star shards, so an extra 5 star a month!

I admit they could do with an update since whales are pulling 6 stars now left and right but it's still something?

Alpha Scorpion
    I'm really tired of people assuming that everyone is an uncollected player who can clear all the game content, alot of players, More than you will ever know are still struggling to explore master, so no this is not "still something" for them because they can't do uncollected, all they get are 2500 5* shards from heroic and master and that's it, start thinking of the little guy for a second please, look at where you once was in the game and remember what you felt like when you were once over looked like them, and then tell me if the rewards are still fair
    Man up and get better.

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    No update on reward😐 no update for arena and EQ☹️
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Master: 1500 5* Shards
    Uncollected: 7500 5* shards
    It's like kabam itself wants the game to die

With all due respect....
    Heroic + master + uncollected is...
    10000 5 star shards, so an extra 5 star a month!

I admit they could do with an update since whales are pulling 6 stars now left and right but it's still something?

Alpha Scorpion
    I'm really tired of people assuming that everyone is an uncollected player who can clear all the game content, alot of players, More than you will ever know are still struggling to explore master, so no this is not "still something" for them because they can't do uncollected, all they get are 2500 5* shards from heroic and master and that's it, start thinking of the little guy for a second please, look at where you once was in the game and remember what you felt like when you were once over looked like them, and then tell me if the rewards are still fair
    Man up and get better.

Then that’s on you. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

Same old same old. Would be nice to spice up the monthly EQ a lil bit

Definitely not from the rewards perspective.

We might get a souped up Thanos for the final boss like last year. Boy that was a fun fight(s).
    was super fun lol
    Kobster84 said:

Totally agree bruh. They should have made rewards 75% for HT and Annihilus event too, since we had 3 weeks instead of 4.
    Akhilxcx said:

xNig said:

I was "a little guy" a few months ago. Then I got uncollected, and am completing uncollected EQ fairly regularly. With the normal EQ and the side quests, I can easily average a 5* each month, and I'm not even fully exploring uncollected yet. There's a reason uncollected is supposed to be such a big deal

Good for you, now why are you relating to a situation that's not about you anymore tho?
    Wait, you are calling out for something you mentioned in your post. You litterally said "remember what you felt like when you were the little guy". We've all been "the little guy". Just because that's where you are at, doesnt mean the rewards need to get better now. Every single one of us had to orogress. Newer players have it easier than ever vs pre 5* players. Rewards don't need changed unless difficulty goes up.

Lol. Difficulty has went up. It started with one noded path. Now you have minis on every path. This is called increasing difficulty. I know you’re just here to argue and show your ass but at least acknowledge difficulty increases. Even if it doesn’t Kabam should be proactive about keeping rewards progressive. We should never be going more than a year without changes. It becomes stale and boring which is exactly where we’re at.
    A 8-10k champ on a path is hardly considered a mini, even with 4* 4/40s.
    that mini was just one example of increasing difficulty. A.I is way more difficult than it was before, there are new nodes and new abilities and also not all phones are not perfect to run this game so yeah constant lags make it way more difficult. just bcoz you don't find it difficult doesn't mean it hasn't increased for others too
    So it’s subjective? Hence if I find an event easy I should demand that rewards are lowered and if I find it hard I should demand otherwise?

So the easiest way is to just keep it constant.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Totally agree bruh. They should have made rewards 75% for HT and Annihilus event too, since we had 3 weeks instead of 4.
    then energy requirements should also have been 75% to complete that event.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

xNig said:

I was "a little guy" a few months ago. Then I got uncollected, and am completing uncollected EQ fairly regularly. With the normal EQ and the side quests, I can easily average a 5* each month, and I'm not even fully exploring uncollected yet. There's a reason uncollected is supposed to be such a big deal

Good for you, now why are you relating to a situation that's not about you anymore tho?
    Wait, you are calling out for something you mentioned in your post. You litterally said "remember what you felt like when you were the little guy". We've all been "the little guy". Just because that's where you are at, doesnt mean the rewards need to get better now. Every single one of us had to orogress. Newer players have it easier than ever vs pre 5* players. Rewards don't need changed unless difficulty goes up.

Lol. Difficulty has went up. It started with one noded path. Now you have minis on every path. This is called increasing difficulty. I know you’re just here to argue and show your ass but at least acknowledge difficulty increases. Even if it doesn’t Kabam should be proactive about keeping rewards progressive. We should never be going more than a year without changes. It becomes stale and boring which is exactly where we’re at.

How about a 25k Thing?
    hahahahaha you have a 6 star corvus and you're complaining about difficulty, where do you get off? LOL

xNig said:

People are complaining about Masters rewards and you’re bringing in Uncollected? A little irrelevant, no?

And no, a 25k Thing is a pretty easy fight, especially since the nodes didn’t make him too much of a nuisance.

People are talking about all rewards as far as I can tell. Doesn’t matter if he wasn’t a tough fight, they added minis which increase the difficulty. They’ve also noded every path which increases the difficulty. Can you tell me how many times they’ve increased the rewards?
    Can you tell me, then, how many times they have ran a side quest monthly that has given us extra rewards for almost little to no effort?
    xNig said:

Akhilxcx said:

xNig said:

that mini was just one example of increasing difficulty. A.I is way more difficult than it was before, there are new nodes and new abilities and also not all phones are not perfect to run this game so yeah constant lags make it way more difficult. just bcoz you don't find it difficult doesn't mean it hasn't increased for others too
    So it’s subjective? Hence if I find an event easy I should demand that rewards are lowered and if I find it hard I should demand otherwise?

how do you make this about you only. you find every event easy so according to you we would be handed **** rewards for any difficulty
  • M
    xNig said:

That's like telling a kid "why are you mad that you're getting hit? We all got hit and we still made it through life" just because you went through a time when the game was not giving you enough doesn't mean i have to as well, by marketing standards every new era calls for more of what was/is currently offered, you might think i am the bad guy attacking kabam but i am pointing out what will lead more people leaving so they can avoid it
    People leave all the time, for various reasons. If their reason is because they aren’t progressing fast enough or rewards are insufficient, then they will leave eventually as rewards will never be sufficient as you attain more, or they will simply hit a content/progression wall and give up.
    So your argument is you don't care about people leaving the game? Do you even understand how mobile games work? Oh my god do,dude you understand that your only argument is it doesn't matter if kabam goes bankrupt?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

I actually agree we would then get 9 weeks rewards as we should instead of 8 weeks
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

That's like telling a kid "why are you mad that you're getting hit? We all got hit and we still made it through life" just because you went through a time when the game was not giving you enough doesn't mean i have to as well, by marketing standards every new era calls for more of what was/is currently offered, you might think i am the bad guy attacking kabam but i am pointing out what will lead to more people leaving so they can avoid it
    Everyone claims "people are leaving" yet they still see an increase year to year of the player base.

Most new players think they need bigger and better rewards. You already get that by being a new player-
    1. Faster access to 5*.
    2. Reduced energy for act 4.
    3. Reduced difficulty for master and heroic.
    4. Free T4B/T1A arenas.
    This plus more. You get more than past players already. The game is aboit progression, not get as much as you can as fast as you can. Its meant to steadily build a roster until you reach a point if you have the monatary means to buy your roster like COWhale.
    Akhilxcx said:

xNig said:

Akhilxcx said:

xNig said:

how do you make this about you only. you find every event easy so according to you we would be handed **** rewards for any difficulty
    No. Which is why the rewards are kept constant and not fluctuating based on difficulty.

Sometimes it’s harder, sometimes it’s easier. It balances out overall.
    Akhilxcx said:

xNig said:

Difficulty fluctuates month to month. Should rewards also?

Akhilxcx said:

xNig said:

every month difficulty increases so don't argue for just the sake of it. Also if you guys are so much hard grinding players i dont get why you don't want an increase in rewards that have been stagnant for almost an year.
    edited April 2019

M

xNig said:

That's like telling a kid "why are you mad that you're getting hit? We all got hit and we still made it through life" just because you went through a time when the game was not giving you enough doesn't mean i have to as well, by marketing standards every new era calls for more of what was/is currently offered, you might think i am the bad guy attacking kabam but i am pointing out what will lead more people leaving so they can avoid it
    People leave all the time, for various reasons. If their reason is because they aren’t progressing fast enough or rewards are insufficient, then they will leave eventually as rewards will never be sufficient as you attain more, or they will simply hit a content/progression wall and give up.
    So your argument is you don't care about people leaving the game? Do you even understand how mobile games work? Oh my god do,dude you understand that your only argument is it doesn't matter if kabam goes bankrupt?

Lol. People will leave regardless of what the company does. You cannot please everyone.

Oh they just struck a deal with China to open MCOC to the Chinese market. I guess that’s a few billion more people to cater the game to and you’re worried about Kabam going bankrupt because of players leaving?

People who wanna leave, will leave eventually. There’s no way a company can push out interesting content fast enough to match the speed its player base can clear it. (Want an example? 6.1 took months and months of design and planning. It took me 9 hours to 100% clear it.)

Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

xNig said:

How about a 25k Thing?
    hahahahaha you have a 6 star corvus and you're complaining about difficulty, where do you get off? LOL

I’m not complaining about difficulty dumb dumb. I complaining about the boring ass rewards that never progress
    lol, whats boring rewards? the rewards are fine for an event quest, its steady income. don't play it then lol

Enjoy your minimum wage. I’m sure you need it
    this is the part i don't get why do these people only want minimum rewards for increasing difficulties
    Akhilxcx said:

Akhilxcx said:

xNig said:

every month difficulty increases so don't argue for just the sake of it. Also if you guys are so much hard grinding players i dont get why you don't want an increase in rewards that have been stagnant for almost an year.
    But it doesn't increase month to month. There were like 3 months in a row of some of the easiest UC EQ's ever. It's only difficult for those that dive head first into without looking at nodes or asking for help first before complaining something is too hard. There has been multiple answers for ever fight so far. Most people just want to mash buttons and don't look at the strategy.

An increase in rewards is fine but with that will come a bigger increase in difficulty. Then you'll be on here saying the "rewards don't match the difficulty". If anything right now, the rewards are too good for what the EQ content is.
    edited April 2019

xNig said:

xNig said:

People are complaining about Masters rewards and you’re bringing in Uncollected? A little irrelevant, no?

And no, a 25k Thing is a pretty easy fight, especially since the nodes didn’t make him too much of a nuisance.

People are talking about all rewards as far as I can tell. Doesn’t matter if he wasn’t a tough fight, they added minis which increase the difficulty. They’ve also noded every path which increases the difficulty. Can you tell me how many times they’ve increased the rewards?
    Can you tell me, then, how many times they have ran a side quest monthly that has given us extra rewards for almost little to no effort?

No I can’t. Can you tell me why that matters when we’re talking about EQ? I’m also still waiting for you to answer the last time they increased rewards since I showed they’ve added difficulty. Thanks
    Simple. Because Kabam does not directly buff quest rewards but instead, provide alternative side quests as an indirect buff to that month’s rewards.

For example, you mentioned that this month’s event was hard. But besides the stated rewards for EQ, did you count how much more you received from Bounties even if you don’t do the Epic difficulty of it?
  • xNig said:

M

xNig said:

Oh they just struck a deal with China to open MCOC to the Chinese market.
    I get that You don't care about what other players want or need even if it's good for you but you really don't see how what you just said means increasing the rewards would be a good marketing strategy?