**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v23.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Anyone have a link to the actual bug fixes this update came with. I still have all the major bugs everyone has been talking about. Were these all coming in the next update?

Still Broken
    - Sentinel SP 1 still broken
    - Dashing in after Sp3
    - Defenders popping off a Sp while hitting into the block (not because I'm slowing down combo)
    - Defenders standing in the corner flapping wings between block and not blocking.
    - Evade intercept still not correct.

I seen new animations and character fixes, but fixes majority of the community are complaining about have not been addressed. Trying to figure out what's going on and if I'm missing something.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    I just want someone from kabam to let me know they are trying to fix it atleasr
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★

Hey All!

As it looks like 23.0 is starting to roll out to everybody now, we wanted to make sure you're aware of 2 Known issues in this version:

- There is currently an issue affecting v23.0 where Summoners are unable to use Rank Up gems on their Champions. This will be addressed in 23.0.1, which will be coming in the next couple of days.
    - There is currently an issue with Solo Objectives where if you have multiple completed Objectives, claiming one of them will award you with all of the rewards for the other completed Objectives. You’ll still need to “claim” the others in order to move on to the next Objective in the Chain, but will not receive double rewards for them.

@Kabam Miike This statement does not seem accurate for me in regards to completing multiple objectives. I submitted a ticket and got the same response. And replied to the ticket response as well

On 4* rank up I brought Hawkeye right to r4 from R1. I did not get my rewards or credit for anything other than r1 to r2. I am still showing having to do the r2 to r3 milestone. I have confirmed I do not have the shards from any of these milestones.
  • Timone147 said:

Hey All!

As it looks like 23.0 is starting to roll out to everybody now, we wanted to make sure you're aware of 2 Known issues in this version:

- There is currently an issue affecting v23.0 where Summoners are unable to use Rank Up gems on their Champions. This will be addressed in 23.0.1, which will be coming in the next couple of days.
    - There is currently an issue with Solo Objectives where if you have multiple completed Objectives, claiming one of them will award you with all of the rewards for the other completed Objectives. You’ll still need to “claim” the others in order to move on to the next Objective in the Chain, but will not receive double rewards for them.

@Kabam Miike This statement does not seem accurate for me in regards to completing multiple objectives. I submitted a ticket and got the same response. And replied to the ticket response as well

On 4* rank up I brought Hawkeye right to r4 from R1. I did not get my rewards or credit for anything other than r1 to r2. I am still showing having to do the r2 to r3 milestone. I have confirmed I do not have the shards from any of these milestones.
    Hey there,
    You must claim the rewards from the objective before moving on to the next Objective in the chain. More information on that is available in Objectives Introduction post.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

@Timone147 I’m guessing this is the statement he’s referencing. Given that the milestones approach prevalent in the game for years doesn’t work that way, it probably could have benefited from a specific example.

Dr. Zola
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Anyone having issues with dungeons? The screen is stuck on this and won’t let me progress.
    I play on a iPad 6th generation, and I looked at the solo objectives before this happened if that would help.
    Edit: Here’s more pictures

@Kabam Miike
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

Anyone have a link to the actual bug fixes this update came with. I still have all the major bugs everyone has been talking about. Were these all coming in the next update?

Still Broken
    - Sentinel SP 1 still broken
    - Dashing in after Sp3
    - Defenders popping off a Sp while hitting into the block (not because I'm slowing down combo)
    - Defenders standing in the corner flapping wings between block and not blocking.
    - Evade intercept still not correct.

I seen new animations and character fixes, but fixes majority of the community are complaining about have not been addressed. Trying to figure out what's going on and if I'm missing something.

Becasse somone of them wild com in the foolw update in a couple of day what ther said
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike So basically you have to move back and forth from ranking to objective screen in order to get credit And if you don’t now as a result I have wasted resources on a champ I don’t need then even though I ranked him up

Some feed back this is a bad design choice considering nothing else works like this and it would be implied this would work like everything else in a practical design choice.

I’m not the only one who has been duped by this either talking with my alliance.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    The_Boss9 said:

Waboba said:

I have been looking foward To this!

Oh no, i typed a Star wars Quote In a Marvel game forum.
    He can't do that shoot him or something!

It's ok Disney owns both marvel and star wars universes so just free advertisement for 1 of there other juggernaut franchises
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sorry if this has been brought up, but the new objectives don’t make sense. I pulled a 3* Avenger and I got the next milestone which says to get 2 3* Avengers but it disregarded the one I already pulled. In my experience all objectives are cumulative. It shouldn’t reset the current progress you’ve already made. Can you confirm that this is a bug and unintended?

How come your ignoring questions about the sentinel bug and other persistent bugs from last update @Kabam Miike
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    R4GE said:

@Kabam Miike I like these new solo events, but every time you finish a round in the areana you get a ton of pop ups in the middle of the screen preventing you from selecting your next team. This is not just annoying but slows down the entire arena run. Dont think anyone wants arena runs taking longer than they already do :/

EDIT: Its the popups that inform you every time you have completed an objective

Thanks for info. Looks like I will have to refrain from updating till forced to.
  • Supreme_be4nSupreme_be4n Posts: 14
    Is there a time frame for the next patch? Finished variant2 today and would really like to use my rank up gems. How did you guys mess this up?
    Backdraft also inconsistent ..I just don’t understand how these specific bugs don’t get fixed..the top bugs in the forums “bugs and known issues” section haven’t been addressed
  • Frnkielo said:

How come your ignoring questions about the sentinel bug and other persistent bugs from last update @Kabam Miike

Not ignoring! This thread is not to discuss bugs, and most of the ones brought up have their own threads on the Bugs and Known Issues forum. Additionally, most of the ones brought up weren't stated to be fixed in this Version, but in the Hotfix coming up. You can read about that release in the Release Notes.
    Thank you for responding
    In those notes I didn’t see anything about sentinel L1 ..is the game team working on it?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    This is screwed up, I ranked a 3* avenger from r1 to r4 and only got the first reward, so now I’m screwed as that was the only 3* avenger I could rank. Why aren’t the rewards like all other rewards in game, where you can collect all once you get enough points ? Surely this is a bug that the team just overlooked and are too self absorbed to make it right ? Waste of resources just to get the first reward !
  • Wasn't opponents in aq map 3 not supposed to use sp3 anymore after the new update or did I miss something? Because they still do
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Wasn't opponents in aq map 3 not supposed to use sp3 anymore after the new update or did I miss something? Because they still do

If the Update was released during the current cycle, it'll likely be next cycle.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Loading Screen begins to take longer after being in the game for 5 mins and slows down the game as well
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 53
    I was hopeful that V23.0 will have a fix for the SP3 issue (where your champ rushes in after throwing their SP3)...but alas...no such joy. So saving your SP3 for bane fights in AW to transfer bane over if you in a jam isn't a viable option anymore...as your champ rushes in and AI counters instantly placing bane BACK ONTO YOU!!

@Kabam Miike is the team working on this and can any idea when we can expect a fix? It's making AW bane fights a real pain as you can't keep a "get out of jail free" card in your back pocket...
  • Why doesn't the game automatically recognize that I have all of the three star avengers and they are all maxed already? How can I receive the new rewards? I have maxed all 1*, 2*, & 3* avenger champions. Will there be a new avenger?
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I just was reading known issues and see that the dashing in after Sp3 won't be fixed in the next update. It says will be fixed in a future update, but that doesn't give us much information.

We waited almost a month to get the fixes we are getting in the next update whenever that is. This is a major bug that causes you to get a combo to the face which cost items and money. Can we get an actual time frame on when this will be fixed?
  • 5hawshank_r5hawshank_r Posts: 12
    Sentinel Sp1 still punishable but the window is small. Make the adjustment and get the job done. We have many more important bugs than making a champ easy to beat. I used Void, Aegon, and Blade and all could get to him if you time the beam right. Not to mention Ghost and Sparky destroy him. Also he is about the easiest champ in the game to intercept.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Frnkielo said:

Not ignoring! This thread is not to discuss bugs, and most of the ones brought up have their own threads on the Bugs and Known Issues forum. Additionally, most of the ones brought up weren't stated to be fixed in this Version, but in the Hotfix coming up. You can read about that release in the Release Notes.
    That's interesting.. then why was it stated that after this update the game will be monitored to see if season 9 will be starting?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    So it appears like Apple Store has 23.0.1 update as of an hour ago, is that right ?

Is this newer 23.0.1 what is gonna fix Rankup Gem, defenders acting too defensively, defenders launching SP while being attacked or while blocking multiple attacks, backdraft intercept, etc (the ones listed for 23.0.1 in latest Known Bugs list) ??

Just asking because it seems like both of these updates were available a couple days prior to initial timetable for them. Or was the original timetable of the 24th for the initial v23.0.0 so that if Android had their delay in availability it would still have been available by the 24th (by actually releasing it to the various platform services a couple days beforehand) ?
    Sorry you are wrong..yes you can punish it only if he chooses to not block intercept or dexterity you..it is an issue..game team is aware of it and only question now is when