**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greater Last Stand Crystal results

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
1st- 5* sig +5
2nd- 5* sig stone +5

Comments

• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    1k 4*shards +other 9k t2a shards
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    27k t4cc
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    5* sig +5 for me.

Having 10k gold in there is messed up.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    I understand the crystal is a gamble and as such there "needs" be trash but at least polish the trash. Make it 20 sig stones, make it 1M gold, make it 500 units. Give us something that's makes me feel better for being shafted than 5 levels on my Iron Man.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Bigbowlr said:

I understand the crystal is a gamble and as such there "needs" be trash but at least polish the trash. Make it 20 sig stones, make it 1M gold, make it 500 units. Give us something that's makes me feel better for being shafted than 5 levels on my Iron Man.

I agree 100%, 5 sig stones is such a waste. I would rather get 100 5* shards than those sig stones.

I like the idea of adding the gold to whatever else is in the crystal.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited April 2019

Putting gold in any crystal except a gold crystal is not cool as it is one thing which you can already get multiple ways.

That's what we get for all of those people complaining about a "gold shortage"
    I myself struggle with gold and i don't even want it in. Honest waste of shards and grinding.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I got 27000 skill catalyst shards from my one that I opened
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    27000 t4cc. I'm decently happy with it
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I got 100 units
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    edited April 2019
    75 units, 1 attack boost, lol...
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 689 ★★★
    I’m right there with everyone else. I’ve gotten gold from all my friend crystals and my greater last stand crystal. Why is such a small amount of gold even in such rare crystals? It’s one of the most frustrating aspects of this game. Gold gold gold gold gold gold gold. Worthless. :/
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    9000 T2A frags
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Can never win with the community lol. You guys complain way too much. Play the game and enjoy it.

I haven’t opened mine but I’ve come to the reality that RNG will get you everytime. When I open a 5 star I don’t even get excited anymore, same as a 6. Take what the game gives you lol
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I knew when I saw the rewards what could happen and instead of complaining about it I'm just hoping for the best when the time comes to get and open the crystals.

Just recently had enough 5* shards to open a crystal for my 7th 5* and it was Doc Ock. Now I have 4 5* Tech champions and in fact my last two 5* were both Tech champions (Green Goblin and not Doc Ock)

At this point those of us who have played long enough need to remember RNG is how the crystals work. We can politely suggest in the suggestion section of the forum, but at the end of the day realize Kabam will ultimately make the decisions they believe is best and we need only be professionally and respectfully vocal in response.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Update: Opened my second one... got 5* Tech Sig Stones. Right next to another 5* Skill Awakening Gem. This game hates me. It knows I haven't got any awakened Tech champs. It knows I want to awaken my 5* Aegon.

y u do dis 2 mi :'(