**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SENTINEL'S SP1 IS NO LONGER PUNISHABLE [Merged Threads]

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I got wrecked by this problem a couple of times today. It never happened before the 22 update.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    This issue still isn't fixed.
  • APERAGEAPERAGE Posts: 10
    It is definitely still not fixed.

AQ
    iPhone 8 maybe?
    Verizon
    WiFi
    Playing as MS

I got juiced hard trying to go in on a SP1

Another issue

Same as above but playing as Omega Red ghulk launches a special right in the middle of a combo. Destroyed me

After those two issues I’m dead in the water in AQ this round. Highly annoying
  • TungLeeTungLee Posts: 60
    Kabam announced it has been fixed in the latest hotfix but it isn’t, Sentinel still reacts too fast after his sp1, u can’t punish him like before
  • I am *still* consistently having this issue. I have the most recent update. Playing on iPhone 7.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    why wasnt this fixed?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    This is still broken. Just got parried in AW and gave up a death.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    The timing has really changed. There are times that I can punish him if I forward dash as early as possible, then if I forward dash like what I used to do with him, he will either evade or hit me or block my attack.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    edited April 2019
    After new update, it's still the same that sentinels sp1 can't be punished easily.
  • Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 46
    After updating, the window to punish the Sp1 of Sentinel is still too small. Again, I would hypothesize that the overarching issue is that they messed up the overall reaction time of defenders because it seems too fast in many areas and some are even hard to quantify and explain. It's likely that this is related to the broken backdraft intercept too. Please fix and give more transparent and complete updates because the information that has been coming our way is too little and too slow.
    Running updated iPhone7
    @Kabam Miike, @KABAM VYDIOUS
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Same
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I’ve stopped trying
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I’ve stopped trying

Same, I've died so many times because they changed it I have given up and now just wait and parry again, or try and push him to his sp2
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    update?
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    Just updated and still no change to Sentinel’s L1. This really sucks. If your intent was to make his L1 NOT be punishable, then just come out and say it. If not, then please for the love of god revert his L1 to how it was before!
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Tested it also..sometimes I’m successful sometimes I’m intercepted sometimes I get parried and sometimes sentinel even dexterities my attack..duel don2769 to test it everyone
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Still happening...
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 365 ★★
    Still bugged. Kabam are liars
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Yep, just got 23.0.1 on android (samsumg s8, android 9.0 (pie)). Dueled sentinel.

Before 22.0, I could punish sentinels s1 with 98% accuracy (dont remember not being successful). In 10 attempts on a duel, I did twice, but it was clear the AI was moving and I got lucky.
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Just got 23.0.1 on android (samsumg s8, android 9.0 (pie)). Dueled sentinel.

Before 22.0, I could punish sentinels s1 with 98% accuracy (dont remember not being successful). In 10 attempts on a duel, I did twice, but it was clear the AI was moving and I got lucky.

Can we get clarity on this? It simply isnt fair to those that havent 100% the act 6 sentinels (one mini and one boss). I have done them before and after 22.9, and it is a game changer.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Still is bugged, they changed the timing.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    edited April 2019
    Yes still broken in 23.0, fought Sentinel so many times in AQ and it's almost not punishable only if AI lets you punish him
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Not sure if it's the same issue, but has happened a couple of times to me.

I throw sp3, it pushes him to sp2 then my champ just stands there and eats his sp2.

Doesn't matter if I try to block or try to swipe back. My champ literally just stands there.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    23.0.1 Android here, Sentinel's SP1 still not punishable
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    This is really frustrating. Act 6.1 comes out with a very hard sentinel mini boss and an stunimmune sentinel final boss and now his sp1 isnt reliable punishable any more.
    It only works if he dashes in after his sp1.
    But luck is not the thing you want to rely on vs high pi enemies.

Lucky people who finished this fights before this accident.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    I’m more upset at the lack of acknowledgement from kabam on this issue..the moment something vulgar is written you get an email about a warning but this horrible gameplay bug which has stopped me from 100 percenting 6.1.6 just goes ignored ..really thinking it may be time to stop playing the game..new champion after new champion comes out new events after new events but no fixes to the bugs..fix one bug and cause another..very frustrating
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    They said they fixed it...but they really did not. Problem is now that they said they fixed it, they just ignore every post about it.
  • Update did not fix issue. I have always been able to evade and punish. Since update I evade and the sentinel can NOT be hit. Please fix the game. Update did Not fix it.
This discussion has been closed.