**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No new avengers to rank-up; How can I progress in Avenger Objectives?!

Comments

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Siliyo said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

So I hear War Machine is part of the crystal bundle but you guys don’t have him tagged as an #Avenger? Lol what’s up with that?

Who cares as long kabam can pocket your money. LOL
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Wait the Avengers Bundle is an Apple Exclusive, Android Players got a Guardians Bundle! 😲

Well ain't that a GROOT!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

In other words no one actually thought through these events and what it actually means for long time players....
    We did, but also know that we have to create content for a huge spectrum of players and player experiences. Just like there may be content that is not easily completed by Users with smaller rosters, there may be content that is not easily completed by those more experienced.

There is a lot of great content this month, and these Objectives are just one small part of them.
    That's really a cop out here.

This specifically penalizes those that have been around for a very long time and have ranked these champs in the past by not providing a way for them to participate in the event.
    and by event, you mean one small quest in the event... Its not like you are unable to do any of the missions.... Just like new players are unable to complete some of the missions...

New players have an opportunity to do it, they have not been cut out of it.

Lets be clear here:
    6 Get avengers
    8 Rank Up Avengers.
    How do new players ensure they get a 5* avenger?
  • Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    New content or event was made to motivated player to complete. Everybody should have a chance to get those crystal. But this, they said this for “new player”. Then the veteran and mid-tier player got nothing. For those who said kabam cater end-game player should think again. You will progress to end-game content eventually at some point and get the reward because it is permanent but this event is temporary and unfair for those who already rank them up. Just my opinion btw.

New content or event was made to motivated player to complete. Everybody should have a chance to get those crystal. But this, they said this for “new player”. Then the veteran and mid-tier player got nothing. For those who said kabam cater end-game player should think again. You will progress to end-game content eventually at some point and get the reward because it is permanent but this event is temporary and unfair for those who already rank them up. Just my opinion btw.

dude, they said one quest in the event, not the event, you still have every other quest in the event, and there are items in the event new players will not be able to get either..
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Solution is easy, down rank tickets (different than rank down tickets) that give nothing back for sale in store Max 1 per star level.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

Why can't you just Auto Complete the Avengers Objectives and mail out the Rewards for those of us that already have the Specific Requirements done like you did with the Act Objectives earlier today?
    For real. That's what I thought they were going to do in the first place...
  • BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    Kabam shouldve thought this through and made options availible for those who have already got the avengers at a certain rank or etc so that 70 percent of players dont get screwed like an objective to rank up someone who was in avengers infinity war instead meaning a wider range for players to rank up giving people less to complain about also its not worth people whining about because the last stand crystal rewards just arent worth it
    Bradlarr said:

Kabam shouldve thought this through and made options availible for those who have already got the avengers at a certain rank or etc so that 70 percent of players dont get screwed like an objective to rank up someone who was in avengers infinity war instead meaning a wider range for players to rank up giving people less to complain about also its not worth people whining about because the last stand crystal rewards just arent worth it

what about people who wont be able to complete any of it because rng, stop feeling entitled.
    Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

what about people who wont be able to complete any of it because rng, stop feeling entitled.
    Im not feeling entitled like i stated if they cant do any of it kabam should opt for different objectives so that EVERYONE has a shot. Grow up everyone has an opinion
    Bradlarr said:

Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

Im not feeling entitled like i stated if they cant do any of it kabam should opt for different objectives so that EVERYONE has a shot. Grow up everyone has an opinion
    there are already different objectives for different groups, the people complaining here are the ones feeling entitled to every single quest objective.
    Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

there are already different objectives for different groups, the people complaining here are the ones feeling entitled to every single quest objective.
    Well im not complaining about the quests i have them availible since i have plenty to do on my account i have r1 3 and 4 star avengers etc but you cant blame people feeling like they should get all the rewards when grinding for the 10k last stand crystal will be tedious for a lot to open for a moderate rewards with a crappy chance
    Bradlarr said:

Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

Well im not complaining about the quests i have them availible since i have plenty to do on my account i have r1 3 and 4 star avengers etc but you cant blame people feeling like they should get all the rewards when grinding for the 10k last stand crystal will be tedious for a lot to open for a moderate rewards with a crappy chance
    I can feel that way when they dont feel everyone should be entitled to every reward, just them.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    So I already can't do 3 of the objectives. Rank up 3, 4 or 5 stars.

I'm at the mercy of rng for 3 more, get a 3, 4 or 5 star.

Which leaves me with a couple of quest and and arena objectives to work on. Oh, and a dungeon one.. which, yay... fun.

3 I simply cannot do, 3 are completely out of my control and 5 I can do.

Less than half of the objectives are within my control to achieve.

How is this good design again?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    JRock808 said:

So I already can't do 3 of the objectives. Rank up 3, 4 or 5 stars.

I'm at the mercy of rng for 3 more, get a 3, 4 or 5 star.

Which leaves me with a couple of quest and and arena objectives to work on. Oh, and a dungeon one.. which, yay... fun.

3 I simply cannot do, 3 are completely out of my control and 5 I can do.

Less than half of the objectives are within my control to achieve.

How is this good design again?

The rank up objectives have already been discussed.

You’re not at the mercy of RNG for obtaining 3* Avengers. You will recieve 1 3* Avenger for each week in “The Quest for the Stones”.

As to the 4 and 5 star obtain objective. There will be Avengers in the arena during this event if you cannot pull them from crystals. Also I have a theory we will see legenedary Avenger Crystals at some point during the event which guarantee a 4* with a chance at 5*.

There are no objectives out of your control if you have the will and means to achieve them.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

My god dude how much time do you have on your hands, let people think a certain way if they want.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    OzFearUs said:

Solution is easy, down rank tickets (different than rank down tickets) that give nothing back for sale in store Max 1 per star level.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention those. I guess I have my answer, lol.
    Noob2435 said:

Lormif said:

Bradlarr said:

My god dude how much time do you have on your hands, let people think a certain way if they want.
    A lot, have lots of microtime in between git pulls, especially if the webhook fails. And I can and will point out flaws in logic.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Rank them down and rank them up again
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    OzFearUs said:

Even those complaining about making things too easy for end game players can't complain about this...1 champ per star level that you can downgrade from wherever they are ranked to 1/1 and you get nothing back. I'd do it with a 3* and a 4* in an instant and rank them back up for the shards and so would many others. If not I'll be buying Ronin feature cavalier crystals to get a 3* and 4* then I'll stop spending on crystals out of spite. I don't care about new champs at this point but t2a, t5b and 5* awakening gems are valuable no matter what level you're at.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Osfan8 said:

OzFearUs said:

Even those complaining about making things too easy for end game players can't complain about this...1 champ per star level that you can downgrade from wherever they are ranked to 1/1 and you get nothing back. I'd do it with a 3* and a 4* in an instant and rank them back up for the shards and so would many others. If not I'll be buying Ronin feature cavalier crystals to get a 3* and 4* then I'll stop spending on crystals out of spite. I don't care about new champs at this point but t2a, t5b and 5* awakening gems are valuable no matter what level you're at.
    You mean that 5% chance at a T2a fragments, 3% chance at T5b fragments, and the ever awesome 0.10% chance at a 5* awakening gem.

And were not getting RDTs. People need to let that go. Kabaam is very clear on that as never being a fix to problems again most likely.

So it's either sell or pass on it for many of us.
    edited April 2019
    Jestress said:

Hey guys -

In other words no one actually thought through these events and what it actually means for long time players....
    We did, but also know that we have to create content for a huge spectrum of players and player experiences. Just like there may be content that is not easily completed by Users with smaller rosters, there may be content that is not easily completed by those more experienced.

There is a lot of great content this month, and these Objectives are just one small part of them.
    In the words of Deadpool:

"That's just lazy writing."
    To be a little fair, and I have given the moderators a hard time at times myself, as much as the moderators come back with less than stellar responses if they respond at all they are limited to what Kabaam sticks us and them with. I mean It's not like Kabaam Mike is dictating the direction of Kabaams game content.
    Picture being a moderator and going back to kabaam with the overwhelming feedback that the objectives are pissing people off and the rewards suck and then having to sell their response of content isnt for everbody.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    The next time you have these rank up achievements can you make it so they unlock as you complete them and you dont have to claim things before itll give credit for the next thing? I know they're different games but Forged to Fight has a nearly perfect objective systems that enables to complete the ranks in any order(so I could take an avenger to r5 first and get credit). With gold as tight as it is, it was a real kick to the sack for only getting credit for 1 rank when I took a champ from 1:1 to 4:40
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★

Dtl7714 said:

Hey guys -

Or the developers could have set these objectives to autocomplete too.
    That would be too easy. The Objective is to obtain and rank up Champions during the Event.
    Darth Miike has spoken...