**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion tags

So this will have a few things I've noticed about different champion tags. If I have something wrong, feel free to correct me.

Firstly, size. I think the most obvious of the size tag discrepancies is Proxima Midnight. She's displayed as a Small character, even though she is taller than all Mediums and I believe a Large or two. However, she's in the same category as Rocket. Corvus Glaive is also a Medium, and should also probably be a large. Probable doesn't make that big of a difference though.

Secondly, Avengers. I think I saw another post about this, but a few champions should be Avengers that currently aren't. War Machine and Captain Marvel primarily. Ant-Man, even though he's never been in an Avengers film (I know this isn't the only reason, but it fits with my logic), is listed as an Avenger (also Endgame hasn't come out yet). War Machine has been in 2/3. Now, I'm not saying that Ant-Man shouldn't be an Avenger, because he'll definitely be important in Endgame, but so will Captain Marvel. I think the list of Avengers should be updated to fit the current team in the MCU.

Finally, I think it would be nice to filter or sort by tags. With 23.0, we got the 'Collection' and 'Owned/Unowned' features. Sorting by size, high to low and vice versa, and filtering by important champion tags, such as Avengers, X-Men, or Villains would be a very welcome feature.

Just a couple suggestions. Feel free to critique.

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Hell, I would just settle for being able to sort by tags
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure antman was made an avenger because he was an original founding member in the comics lol.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

So this will have a few things I've noticed about different champion tags. If I have something wrong, feel free to correct me.

Firstly, size. I think the most obvious of the size tag discrepancies is Proxima Midnight. She's displayed as a Small character, even though she is taller than all Mediums and I believe a Large or two. However, she's in the same category as Rocket. Corvus Glaive is also a Medium, and should also probably be a large. Probable doesn't make that big of a difference though.

Secondly, Avengers. I think I saw another post about this, but a few champions should be Avengers that currently aren't. War Machine and Captain Marvel primarily. Ant-Man, even though he's never been in an Avengers film (I know this isn't the only reason, but it fits with my logic), is listed as an Avenger (also Endgame hasn't come out yet). War Machine has been in 2/3. Now, I'm not saying that Ant-Man shouldn't be an Avenger, because he'll definitely be important in Endgame, but so will Captain Marvel. I think the list of Avengers should be updated to fit the current team in the MCU.

Finally, I think it would be nice to filter or sort by tags. With 23.0, we got the 'Collection' and 'Owned/Unowned' features. Sorting by size, high to low and vice versa, and filtering by important champion tags, such as Avengers, X-Men, or Villains would be a very welcome feature.

I think I once read one of the moderators say that it's not in Kabam's hands to decide the tags.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

So the Champion is no longer a Villian! I missed this anyone else know when this happened?