**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers crystal is misleading. Just a heads up.

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
War Machine is in this crystal, but he is not tagged as an Avenger. So, don’t look at this and think you can reach the milestones by ranking him up.

I’m sure this has been discussed in the past. Not buying it. Just happened to notice. Struck me as a bit silly.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    That mis op @Kabam Miike any words one this
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Not really new issue guys. Iw crystals gave me a jiggernaught and he isn't in the avengers either. Not enough champs in the avengers proper to fill a crystal is my guess.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Not really new issue guys. Iw crystals gave me a jiggernaught and he isn't in the avengers either. Not enough champs in the avengers proper to fill a crystal is my guess.

Some people may not be aware, so I thought I’d point it out. He’s listed with a bunch of actual Avengers.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Stil misleads with kabam do a lot a ther need to learn from it now before it to late
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Does anyone have the screenshots of that week 1 Avengers and Guardian crystals? The one for Nick Fury's Recon initiative. Might be more logical if we compare that screenshot with the currently tagged Avengers.
  • BadRNGmanBadRNGman Posts: 27
    Kascam