**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is your luck with opening crystals

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

What is your luck with opening crystals 94 votes

I get dominos and archangels
19%
A l p h aOsfan8LeoGnarleyardoCupidTechonefortyJohn757XNickRivRockypantherxItsDamienTotty671ChainslayerLoctiteSuperGlueLaserjungeFlintTheSavage_chrispy_jÆgon0710AlexG29Rellenquish 18 votes
I get average characters
56%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaCrkwestPiviotSIlverProfessorDark89PhoenixDeadmaddyTerraSiddhantKwatraCropDusterOrcDovahkiinGeneralDCSgtAnime1ezgoingOnmixDkutctghThorrealWorthyJosegee2321Kerneascx23433 53 votes
My roster is full of joe fixits
24%
samalasravanBadroseLeNoirFaineantHort4Cliffinho2016VuDahUsername6435SassyMastyUlysseOdysseus75Jridenhour_3The_red_EclipseNoob2435The_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRustybladeBeyond00_Captain_NietschChampSlayerLordGenesisFreeToPlay_21 23 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I get average characters
    Hey, Joe Fixit is pretty good don't at me
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I hope you are joking m8
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    In between average and lucky. My 2 5* are KM and SB
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I get average characters
    The RNG keeps on giving me all Godtiers in 3* first, than comes the 4*, and now after a year of trash 5* that is 25 of them, some high low demi god and high demi god start to appear...

That’s the game!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Other than a few duds, I've got mostly good to god tier 5* champs. About 70% good to 30% meh I'd say.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    5* Cyclops LV 200. Enough said. Oh, I can add a LV 100 Juggernaut...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    My luck just goes between extremes. Straight trash for a few, then ghost and omega back to back, then blade a few crystals later. In between though it’s like double duping cyclops and venompool
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I have some lucky ones but my last 15 have been garbage
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Badrose said:

5* Cyclops LV 200. Enough said. Oh, I can add a LV 100 Juggernaut...

Kabam Miike wants to know your location
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I get average characters
    My luck is great! I open a Crystal, I get a Champ everytime. XD

Seriously though, I'd say I'm in the middle. A mix of everything, with 5*s. Anything under, it's rare to find something I don't have.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I get some good and some bad... the more you open Crystal's the more likely you are to pull someone good I would say I'm average but I still have really good champs
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    I get average characters

My luck just goes between extremes. Straight trash for a few

Same, I got (all fives stars being mentioned) Dr Voodoo, then magneto, Crossbones, M.O.D.O.K, then dark hawk
    All from normal 5* crystal
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I get average characters
    @XxLoganTDCxX I'm a rebel
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Brief periods of brilliance followed by months of nothing but 2015 champs.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    I supposed being at 400k and no worthy 5* to rank 3 tells how the crystal opening RNG? :)
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    I get average characters
    I get the god-tiers once the meta of the game is past those god-tiers. I make do with the **** I get.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Everytime I try to open a 15k I got the most garbage champion of the list. Welcome to howard the duck in my roster btw
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

I don't think I've done too bad so far...

Alpha Scorpion
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    I get average characters
    I’ll go in streaks a few top tier/useful champs then I’ll get a few garbage champs. So it evens out. Waiting for my next 6* to be crud since I pulled MS and wasp
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You either have good luck, or you are in the same boat as everyone else. The drop rates confirm this.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I get average characters
    Average characters mean Cyclops, Mordo, King Groot, Iron man etc., who aren't exactly useless, have decent hits, but aren't really worth my gold, iso and catalysts.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Can’t remember what I pull individually. Just overall alright because of the sheer number of crystals opened.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    My luck is usually trash and average champs but lately ive pulled some great champs such as ghost, sl and emma frost
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My roster is good but everything right now is 2015-2016
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    I go on hot and cold streaks. I’ve gotten like 6-7 meh champs straight to getting 7-8 god tier champs straight so it’s on and off for me lol. My hot streak just ended and pulled a Netflix DD.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 494 ★★
    I get average characters
    I just opened 10 cavalier crystals and got 3 4* and the rest 3*. I've opened around 20 cavalier crystals and only pulled 1 5* and 0 6* (not that I expect to pull a 6* but a few more 5* would be nice.)
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I get average characters
    My first six star is Bishop so not terrible and recently pulled 5 star bpcw not the skill champ I needed....
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I pull garbage for months on end then one day I pop a bunch and they're all god/demigod tier. weird stuff