**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Nick Fury

Hey folks, I recently popped a crystal and got lucky to get myself Nick Fury. However, I didn't play his monthly event quest - so I don't know much about him other than he has good bleed and needs duping. Luckily I had a skill gem, so he is duped lvl 44 and will soon be 5/50.

I didn't find Seatin's videos of his abilities useful - he didn't actually break his character down very much. Can you guys tell me what it's like to play with him? Should I bring him in war attack? What is the best way to play him to get the best bleeds?

Cheers

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    You probably already know this, but, the general playstyle is to first let the L.M.D get destroyed, the you get the real damage. Second, get an internal bleed going, and stack up the normal bleeds. That’s about all I could really tell you.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Seatin ranked him up to rank 5. He is amazing! Check out some of his videos.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Play him as normal. Internal bleed from parry, medium, heavy twice. Then end combos with light attack. Push boss fights to sp3, that way you get destroyed and go into fury stage, then just combo and end with light attacks.

Once he's dead, your "Hero" tagged champs will have +20% attack.
  • I have a ton of fun playing as Nick! As someone already mentioned, Parrying into a medium and then heavy attack is a good way to stack Bleeds, since these Bleeds last longer which will make it easier to stack 8 up for his Internal Bleed.

Any synergies you have that can give him Fury effects will pause the duration of his Tactical Advantage Charges, so I like using him with Heimdall's Lost Daughters of Asgard synergy. I can just dash back and hold block at the start of the fight to get that infinite duration Fury to give him infinite duration Tactical Charges. Then I just play him as normal, maybe focusing a bit more on SP1 to build those charges, and have some fun.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Thanks so much to all - @Kabam Zibiit @RJustice_209 @XxLoganTDCxX @Ctleath_013
    It sounds like he’ll be fun to use and doesn’t seem to hard to play with!
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    No problem
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Seatin ranked him up to rank 5. He is amazing! Check out some of his videos.

He said he watched Seatin's video...