**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I've had some decent luck with featured crystals in the past but...

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
I'm currently 2/31 on featured champ pulls from this round which is ridiculous. One of which was Diablo, who I already had and was awakened at that.

Wondering if anyone else has had a streak that bad that long with featureds before. My worst previously was probably 3/18 for featured champs the round ghost was in them.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I didn't even have Ronan before the crystal and Kamala wasn't duped. Cable might not have been either and if so was only around 20
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Crystals definitely aren't weighted....
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited April 2019

this was in 7... Also got x2 cyclops, a kingpin and hood 🙄 and nick ain't great unduped IMO so balances out... This feature is definitely the worse we've had for a while.. Apart from the 6 featured there's only 2 Champs really worth pulling instead being ghost rider and medusa... Ultron and hood ain't bad I guess but nothing big... Heck even Diablo is trash! Which doesn't help! Shame really

Alpha Scorpion
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

I also. Got nick fury but he's not good unduped IMO, this was in 7... Also got x2 cyclops, a kingpin and hood 🙄 so balances out... This feature is definitely the worse we've had for a while.. Apart from the 6 featured there's only 2 Champs really worth pulling instead being ghost rider and medusa... Ultron and hood ain't bad I guess but nothing big... Heck even Diablo is trash! Which doesn't help! Shame really

Alpha Scorpion

Do you use thing for anything or just defence? I got and duped him from 3 and been pretty underwhelmed, partially because the mad damage requires a full synergy team pretty much