**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drop rates of the new last stand crystal

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
The drop rates are abysmal can we please have a less rng dependent reward for probably the biggest event of the year

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Have you even played the game before? RNG is Everywhere in this game and it makes them So Much Money, it'll Never change unless they actually do what they say in their interviews and put Monetization on the bottom of their list of priorities...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Appears the month will be played in order to win a batch of T4b frags, T4c frags and 4* shards and 4* stones.

Was that what everyone was begging for?

Dr. Zola
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Appears the month will be played in order to win a batch of T4b frags, T4c frags and 4* shards and 4* stones.

Was that what everyone was begging for?

Dr. Zola

Of course how else are supposed to complete act 6 without all those sweet 4* rewards?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    @Datman257 Did you get that from Seatin XD!
  • NinjaNate90NinjaNate90 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike you guys are beyond cruel. 10k gold for 10k shards? It says gold and units are a potential reward, but at least give us enough to account for a portion of what we spent ranking champs to get the shards.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    It is a slight letdown for what should be the biggest event in MCOC history. Perhaps there is more to come, but if not, I think they missed a big opportunity with their player base. At minimum they should include those 20% 5* drop rate crystals which include only avengers for completing all difficulties.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    It's not that any of us have an issue with RNG in itself, the issue is the beyond abysmal drop rates in the RNG. Literally 1/1000 chance for a 5* AG at this point of the games progression is shameful. Even if it were 2-3% that would be palatable, but 0.1%? No chance at all for 6* shards? This crystal at this point of the game with this particular moment in time for Marvel is HILARIOUSLY out of touch.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I’m taking a hard pass on this event. Which shouldn’t be a big deal. But I’ll admit I was excited because I wanted a cool event so yeah... pretty big letdown.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Lamest rewards I have seen since playing this. I will just play as Normal and see what I have in 6 weeks. I am certainly not going to rank up a falcon or anyone else that I would not have ranked up anyway for these shards with pretty much no real rewards for those efforts