**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Getting out of control

Hi Kabam,
Hope this reaches a forum admin or moderator to bring this concern up to the team.
I am in a top 45 alliance in aq and aw and this new quest last stand: army of thanos epic (1 chapter stand alone quest). Not even 5 people in my alliance will be able to 100% this.
Who are you targeting in this quest? The top .0000001% of the game? We are not bringing up these certain characters just for a month for them to be useless again. Things are started to get a bit absurd even for these higher level players. Hopefully you raise this to the team.
Thank you for your time

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tawli said:

Lormif said:

Hi Kabam,
    Hope this reaches a forum admin or moderator to bring this concern up to the team.
    I am in a top 45 alliance in aq and aw and this new quest last stand: army of thanos epic (1 chapter stand alone quest). Not even 5 people in my alliance will be able to 100% this.
    Who are you targeting in this quest? The top .0000001% of the game? We are not bringing up these certain characters just for a month for them to be useless again. Things are started to get a bit absurd even for these higher level players. Hopefully you raise this to the team.
    Thank you for your time

They are trying to give everyone a chance to do something, they are not targeting a percentage. There are many new players who will not be able to 100% it, meany middle players who will not be able to 100% it, and many long time people who cannot 100% it, but they have something for everyone that way. Remember they dont expect you to always be able to do every part of every event.
    I 100% every UC EQ, I have done act 6 and explored act 5. I won’t even be able to explore the master difficultly in this quest, restricting exploration for a quest to one champion is a **** move.
    Sorry, I missread, I thought this was about the new challenges, my apologies.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    I'm gonna do it cause that's what captain America would do!!!
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Get yo wallet out!!!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Hi Kabam,
    Thank you for your time

You will survive without winning every difficulty level of every event in this game. I promise.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye the final boss is to be honest a pure cash grab
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited April 2019
    You don’t have a champ to do this? They will give you a three star version for the stone quests....still not happy? Use units and your normal champs like you did for variants 1-2 (assuming your really top 45 in AW and AQ) to finish it off.

I doubt this will reach the game team until you at least try the events using the tools given.

• Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66

You don’t have a champ to do this? They will give you a three star version for the stone quests....still not happy? Use units and your normal champs like you did for variants 1-2 (assuming your really top 45 in AW and AQ) to finish it off.

I doubt this will reach the game team until you at least try the events using the tools given.

Haha read the linked nodes. You cant use any of the champs except for the six listed or you will die within 35 seconds.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Also 80% reduced damage
    Unless the stones make the champ like 50 times stronger without a 4* ranked up version of the avenger I can’t see someone doing this
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Easiest skip ever. The degen makes it borderline impossible to do it without the specific champ the quest is designed for. I rather doubt my two or three star Cap can do it. That is IF I were to rank them up. So, skip the entire thing for me as well. Act VI explored. Variant two as well. Unit use not a problem. But I flat out refuse to play the RNG roulette for a champ I don’t really want. Let alone rank that champ up if RNG grants me one. Hit or miss? There isn’t even a ball in sight.

It isn’t about ‘missing out’ on a specific event. Nor entitlement. It’s about not being able to play an event surrounding a major release UNLESS the RNG decides to play ball. It used to be play to progress faster. But this is closer to pay to be able to play at all.

Haha read the linked nodes. You cant use any of the champs except for the six listed or you will die within 35 seconds.
    Magiks limbo
    Corvus won’t die with charges
    Etc
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Magiks limbo
    Etc
    You do 80% less damage. So you'll be doing basically no damage.

Magiks limbo
    Etc
    You do 80% less damage. So you'll be doing basically no damage.
    So then use the tools - champs they give you to make it easier?

I’m just stating that it’s not impossible to use other champs to win this event lol it will take units and potions but so does every other end game content that we have been doing.

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Isn’t that what the stones we collect are for?
This discussion has been closed.