**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elektra!!!

Is Elektra bugged? I have her as a r5 and pacify 3 points, I played on thorns node on AW. When I parry I hit the opponent and took all the dmg, how is possible? She has 85% reducing ability acuracy +30 % from pacify = 115%. Why do I take the dmg? Is not first time when I happen that with her recently, is she normaly to be like this or is a system error?

Comments

• ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    She has a nice ass. That's all I can say about her.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    The 30% and 85% act independently of each other
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    Your opponent needs to be under a debuff effect in order for her DAA to work.

With Elektra, her specials will cause bleed or armor break if bleed immune... so you must get to a special 1 and land it before you get the DAA.

I attack when he was stun from parry, that`s a debuff!
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    1. Diminishing returns meaning she'll never get to 100% reduction (DR is my least favorite thing in this damn game)
    2. If Yelin547 is correct then the 30% and the 85% are independent meaning that are both separate chances (which is pretty stupid if that's the case)
    3. It is a bug since even without Pacify the 85% chance should be active and work more often than not.
    4. You're the unluckiest man in the world with the odds not working in your favor.