**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena help button!!!

I'm using an android device which is a Samsung Galaxy S7 and having a horrible time with the help button in arena. It takes me nearly 4 seconds from the moment I click to ask for help until it actually works. Usually, a round of arena with 24 teams of 4* shouldn't take me more than 60 mins but now I can't even finish a round without having the used champs refreshed.

Comments

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    They know it, but they do not care
    When I reported it I was told by other users "to not ask for help"
  • I guess Apple pays them more to do those kinds of S*** to Android users. Try to swing us to become Apple customers zzz >"<
  • EzioEzio Posts: 40
    I have a galaxy s8. Help button clicking takes 1.5 seconds. Coming from my s5 (previous) took 3 secs.

I feel for you guys. The help button should be refreshed quicker.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Lags for me like crazy on iphone 6+....not sure why u guys say its android issue only. Sometimes it takes 5 secs....othertimes 1.5 if i am lucky. We need a "Request help for all" in the arena and a "Help All" on the alliance page to manage this.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    It's strange there is no lag on getting help with energy.

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    edited August 2017
    I personally would love to hear from a mod why the different arenas have different arena help request speeds.

From fastest to slowest: 2☆, 4☆ featured, 3☆ featured, 4☆ basic, and coming in snail pace dead last are the catalyst arenas.

I brought this up months ago and still no viable response I've seen. I love how the arena experience has been sped up in general, but this aspect is still painfully slow.