**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Soul stone not showing up for CAP

Got my soul stone I thought it would work for all versions of Cap labeled Avenger? Cap IW is now showing soul stone like my other Caps.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Just OG Cap.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Well that sucks
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    its pretty bad, I don´t know if the fights are going to be easy with the stone but if they are hard, its a super cash grab
    and they should allow ALL Captain Americas to gain the buffs
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    RaveNN said:

its pretty bad, I don´t know if the fights are going to be easy with the stone but if they are hard, its a super cash grab

Not all Captain Americas in the game are avengers.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

RaveNN said:

Alest cap Iw is But. Oh well
    Gamer said:

RaveNN said:

The event clearly states ORIGINAL avengers.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

RaveNN said:

The event clearly states ORIGINAL avengers.
    Ikow mate. I’m just said how u words you pots I’m don’t brother with this even quset aside from the main to many quset.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Well i used my 4 star cap and the soul stone and 100 percented heroic. He is only 4/40 it was a rediclous walk-through that got me a 4 star Superior Ironman...the Master and Epic are intended for 5s and sixes certainly not 4 4/40s...Juggs has like 6 rows of buffs and practically 1 hit ko'd me. So i may be done with a months long event in the first day.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Will take my 5/50s when their soul gems show up but...guess we will just have to see what Thor can do! Might just be a short event for me.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    As far as I can tell the Soul Stone has NO buffs. It only keeps you from getting nerfed by a node.
    This really SUCKS.
    Forced to use lousy champ, solo, and he gets NO BUFFS despite the fact he HAS AN INFINITY STONE.
    I expected a 4* to buff to 5* strength while he had the stone for the event.
    edited April 2019

Denslo500 said:

As far as I can tell the Soul Stone has NO buffs. It only keeps you from getting nerfed by a node.
    This really SUCKS.
    Forced to use lousy champ, solo, and he gets NO BUFFS despite the fact he HAS AN INFINITY STONE.
    I expected a 4* to buff to 5* strength while he had the stone for the event.

It gives your champion benefits as well.
    Please list.
    Thank you.
    I only did one run on the initial quest and I thought it said I had the stone.
    One of the moderators is saying you have to 100% the initial quest to actually get the stone.
    Sorry for rant/bad info
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The Soul stone doesn't look to bad. But I think I only have a three star version and lower of cap.
    Auce said:

Can anyone confirm if you have to fully explore all difficulty's to get the stone? Can i fully explore easy mode at 1 tile and still get the stone?

Full explore
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Auce said:

Auce said:

Can anyone confirm if you have to fully explore all difficulty's to get the stone? Can i fully explore easy mode at 1 tile and still get the stone?

Full explore
    full explore all difficulty's or any particular one?
    Any difficulty. I'm only doing heroic.