**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champion restrictions.

I have had no issue with restrictions in EQ or other quests as the restrictions have been limited to class/tag. But now when you make a quest where we more or less need one champion out of the 160ish champions and that we need to rank them for this event and this event only as the original captain America is the worst of all cap americas. I though the stone would work something like the Symbiote making them higher rank temporarily.

This is honestly the worst Event you have put out, also managing to do this during one of the biggest marvel event. I will not rank up any champions for this event.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Comments

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    EXCELSIOR!!!
  • Community: Make the trash champs better/ give an opportunity to use them good
    Kabam: does it*
    Community: wOrSt EvENT eVer
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Haven't you all been complaining that these champs were already ranked up, because you have ranked up every avenger and cannot complete the objectives. Unless you were just complaining to complain and sound like your roster is better than it really is, you should have no problem.
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    community: we have tons of old champs (that we won't rank up or have ranked up) we never use (except for possibly arena and youtube videos) and they're useless
    kabam: hold my beer
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

community: we have tons of old champs (that we won't rank up or have ranked up) we never use (except for possibly arena and youtube videos) and they're useless
    kabam: hold my beer

Here, I'll make it more accurate for you;
    Kabam: hmm, how can we TECHNICALLY give them what they're asking for, but make it both infuriating to them and profitable to us?
    I've finally figured out what Kabam is. Have you ever seen any of the "wishmaster" movies? Kabam is the djinn. They'll listen, and make you think they'll give you what you want, then find a way to twist it against you and for them.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    Last month the human torch negative zone ques let us use 5 champs for 2 fights with better rewards with t2a shards and t5b. This month the save the battlerealm quest only let us use one specific champ for 4 fights with only 7200 t2a rewards.
    Can somebody at kabam explain the community this? Most important event in 5 years and worst rewards than past month
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It should be becoming more and more obvious that Kabam wants us to rank our entire roster of 5 and 6 stars and eventually, i guess, the seven stars. However, given the ever expanding supply requirements to rank these big champs that just seems unreasonable! So it appears they would like us to rank everyone we have already and if the event requires someone we don't have, well i guess we sit it out or gamble on things to obtain a champ we can use and hope we can rank him high enough in time to be of use! Luckily there will be some offer or other to help with that in the unit store! But you guys should have gotten a clue fron the 2014 rank up rewards you were winning last month....
    If you look at the recent special additions the changes in the way we are allowed access to quests and events and the very wide gap between the material making it either more suitable for two's and 3's or for 5 stars...this is a clear indication that kabam wants us to stop ranking 4 stars and move on to ranking "ALL" the 5 stars. Starting with A, for Antman!
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Yeah I def have to agree with the community about this event, I mean what's the point of me having 3 captain America's if I can only use the worst 1 in the event, I also will not waste resources on a champ for 1 event and kabam should be ashamed of itself for trying to make us do that, I mean if they have an avengers tag or I don't infinity war in there name we should be able to use the 1 we want or kabam should have to buff the **** champs they wanna make us use, or like the symbiote event temporarily boost those champs. We all know most won't be using a 5* thor in that event unless ur the crystal opening whale. I understand this is a business for the idiots who come up with this **** but how about trying to actually read these post and see what your CUSTOMERS THINK when u do things like this, it's nothing less than manipulation and I hope no one falls for it, once again KABAM YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ok, normally I’m pretty much on Kabam’s side for a lot of their decisions, but this is a bit much. It’s bad enough to have champion requirements, but to have only 6 possible solutions (and only 1 now) to fight 50k PI champions is a bit ridiculous. I think I’m going to wait a few weeks to get the stone for Hawkeye, but even then I can probably only do Master (My highest op cap is a 3*). Honestly I am not impressed
    Guys we are fighting against the tide kabam is loosing on us! They want us to move away from ranking our miscaled 4s and start ranking locked 5s, it's just that simple! What i would like is for Kabam to strap it on and come out and just say it! This sneaky way of continuing to market 4 star items when you plan to make 4s useless is the only reason not to come out and just say, "Stop ranking 4s!"
    So my advice to new players! "Hey! All you level 10 summoners with 4 or 5 5 stars! Start raising them no matter how much it hurts!
    And no matter who they are!
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    If they're going to force us to rank champions we'll rarely use again after the event in order to complete it, they could, maybe.......i don't know....... give us MORE WAYS TO ACQUIRE LARGE SUMS OF GOLD!