**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's talk about Chapter 3.2 of this Months Event Quest...

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
Ok, not being funny, but that "Nameless" in 3.2 is absolute bull. I got through the first phase down to 60%, fine. I dealt with the inverted in phase 2, okay bit annoying but got there, but Phase 3 is an absolute joke. I get that "not all content is meant for all players" but there's a difference between something being artifically difficult and challenging a players skills, and forcefully causing players to use items and units to complete content.

Comments

• Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
    What champion can dish out massive damage in a ONE second window?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Ok, not being funny, but that "Nameless" in 3.2 is absolute bull. I got through the first phase down to 60%, fine. I dealt with the inverted in phase 2, okay bit annoying but got there, but Phase 3 is an absolute joke. I get that "not all content is meant for all players" but there's a difference between something being artifically difficult and challenging a players skills, and forcefully causing players to use items and units to complete content.

OP: It's been out for 4 hours. By Friday, there will be videos of summoners one-shotting (or at least not using revives) Nameless with 4* 5/50s.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Guys...this is day 1, relax. Finish the other two side quests first...maybe use your "upgraded" avengers with their infinity stones and "new powers" *hint hint*

You can’t use them in this quest I think
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Guys...this is day 1, relax. Finish the other two side quests first...maybe use your "upgraded" avengers with their infinity stones and "new powers" *hint hint*

Not work in this quset
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I was almost starting to miss these threads.
    DNA3000 said:

I’m haven’t try the last one yet do to my force has Ben one variant the last halft this much so out of unit atm so can’t said if it bad or worse that last years bit of what I’m hav see so far the rewards culd get a buff I’m wild com back and giv credits if I’m find it fun when I’m hav watched YouTube and that but for now I’m wild sitting and watching YouTube.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    It's a nuisance period
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Maybe we can start pre-posting these threads for every event, Mad-Libs style
    "_____ (champ) is a cash grab. Also, ____ is too hard. This quest is impossible without a maxed out _____ (champ)! But what about the ____-game players, huh? ______ (node) is a cash grab, too!"

We can figure out something for the people that complain about the theme and foolishly rush in on day 1 without preparing, build their team around 1 champ and complain if they can't one-shot the entire event without using a potion.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    And the rewards are the same -- *tehe*. Yea right, hard pass
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

"_____ (champ) is a cash grab. Also, ____ is too hard. This quest is impossible without a maxed out _____ (champ)! But what about the ____-game players, huh? ______ (node) is a cash grab, too!"

We can figure out something for the people that complain about the theme and foolishly rush in on day 1 without preparing, build their team around 1 champ and complain if they can't one-shot the entire event without using a potion.
    I don't expect to ever complete UC with 0 potions or revives. I don't build my teams around one specific champ. If you've beaten that Thanos in UC without it feeling like bull, I would like to know how you did it, because maybe I'm really missing something.
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 109
    Funny thing it's bugged because Thanos is only losing 1 or 2 percent of health whenever you trigger an Sp3 with the 1 second Armor break on him.
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92

It was really frustrating bull***, cost me like 20 revives when he was under 30%.. He intercept me like a boss.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just a heads up, don’t use thing for final phase lol.
    He’s immune to armour break so you can’t deal any damage as you can’t rack up any armour breaks on yourself
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I did UC in my second account first. Only managed to get thanos down to 71%. No way I am spending to complete this for UC reward.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Just restart. You have all month to beat him one time. 20 revives on day one?! Crazy.
    Assail said:
    Thx. For the videos
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

I don't expect to ever complete UC with 0 potions or revives. I don't build my teams around one specific champ. If you've beaten that Thanos in UC without it feeling like bull, I would like to know how you did it, because maybe I'm really missing something.
    But you did expect to complete uncollected on the very first day, without the benefit of any information or analysis surrounding the toughest fights in that event. Some people can do that. But those that can't, shouldn't be trying and then complaining about it.

The obvious strategy seems to be to use champs that can survive the SP3, build up as much armor break as possible, hold on to power, and use SP3 the moment you intercept and transfer the breaks since SP3 damage essentially happens instantly, relative to the timing of the game.
    DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

But you did expect to complete uncollected on the very first day, without the benefit of any information or analysis surrounding the toughest fights in that event. Some people can do that. But those that can't, shouldn't be trying and then complaining about it.

The obvious strategy seems to be to use champs that can survive the SP3, build up as much armor break as possible, hold on to power, and use SP3 the moment you intercept and transfer the breaks since SP3 damage essentially happens instantly, relative to the timing of the game.
    Very good advice I’m was mad to but I’m was just think it wil Ben nice to a buff in the rewards but he don’t Sean so bad not sure if iceman. Work do to the amoer break it migt just shatter it. Not sure
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    I have taken him with no revives twice now. Just a bit of practice and solid intercepting.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kayne34 said:

I have taken him with no revives twice now. Just a bit of practice and solid intercepting.

What did you use though?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I saw Hyperion is really good for the fight