**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Last stand: save the battlerealm wow super hard

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I can’t believe what I saw. One champ, 5 difficult enemies and on top of it a node that degenerate your health and reduce your attack?

And looking at rewards is the final blow for me.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

I can’t believe what I saw. One champ, 5 difficult enemies and on top of it a node that degenerate your health and reduce your attack?

U need the ston to cler that one alest to make it esayer
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Complete any difficulty on the EQ 1.1 and you get soul stone for OG Captain America
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    It's actually not that hard. It does punish you if you make a mistake. I did it with r3 4* unduped. Did you get the stone before attempting it? Tip:: if you're trying to bait sp1 just parry and make sure hes power locked before hitting Ai and only use 4 hit combo. 5th hit adds power.
    But the energy wasted just for **** rewards is just not worth it
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

It's actually not that hard. It does punish you if you make a mistake. I did it with r3 4* unduped. Did you get the stone before attempting it? Tip:: if you're trying to bait sp1 just parry and make sure hes power locked before hitting Ai and only use 4 hit combo. 5th hit adds power.

What difficulty you did ?? Epic with 4* r3 CA ?
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Lainua said:

U need the ston to cler that one alest to make it esayer
    What is ston, cler, alest, and esayer mean
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    @Narwhal52x you probably don’t know this but gamer’s second language is English. He’s one of the more knowledgeable player on the forums, but doesn’t speak very good English. Keep that in mind

@Narwhal52x you probably don’t know this but gamer’s second language is English. He’s one of the more knowledgeable player on the forums, but doesn’t speak very good English. Keep that in mind

Oh **** my bad I am so sorry I'm somewhat new, I am very sorry

Oh **** my bad I am so sorry I'm somewhat new, I am very sorry
    By I'm somewhat new I mean I didn't know who he was or anything

What difficulty you did ?? Epic with 4* r3 CA ?

Yup
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So r2 5 cap enough
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I used a 2/35 Cap to beat Epic. Glad I didn’t R3 him
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

So r2 5 cap enough

Any cap?
    Og cap
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    From the looks of it, it won’t matter which cap or which rank since the stone is supposed to be good enough for even a 3*.

I haven’t completed it but from the posts I’ve read the stones power is enough if you know how to use it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Lainua said:

Lainua said:

So r2 5 cap enough

Any cap?
    Og cap
    That’s the bad news.
    Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll get one with the number of 5* shards you got from doing bounties 24/7.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

So r2 5 cap enough

Can you please record it ? Cause most of us here already pessimist for it. Just want to see how the stones work on that path.. does it make a significant damage output ?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

So r2 5 cap enough

Can you please record it ? Cause most of us here already pessimist for it. Just want to see how the stones work on that path.. does it make a significant damage output ?
    I honestly dont feel like uploading to YouTube never done it
    Heres the damage from power stings alone

Where is this? Can we use him outside of that quest?!