**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I beat uc thanos nameless

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
He was super hard had to revive please stop making uc so hard if at least add better rewards they are not good enough

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    So much fun to fight. Wish we got more content like this, Proxima Midnight rarely gets a chance to shine like she can against this month's final boss.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

If kabam wants to make things harder than so be it but just improve the rewards to match the increasing difficulty

How is this event harder? Lol. It’s ridiculously easy. You just need to go through the tough (interesting and fun and interactive) boss ONCE.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I used more items on that one fight then the last 3 months put together
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    xNig said:

doctorb said:

If kabam wants to make things harder than so be it but just improve the rewards to match the increasing difficulty

How is this event harder? Lol. It’s ridiculously easy. You just need to go through the tough (interesting and fun and interactive) boss ONCE.
    That was nice of them to do that.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I spent 3 refills til I had a run that nearly one shot him, 1 revive later hes done. I much prefer these battles to the 400 energy slogs of 7 paths that are typical.
  • well at least we only have to fight thanos once, plus the rest of the EQ is pretty easy.
    RogerRabs said:

xNig said:

doctorb said:

Beating this Thanos once is much more challenging than beating Annililus 7 times.

It’s not impossible like many are saying, but definitely harder than a standard EQ.
    True. I remember someone saying the game was getting stale and when they inject some interesting mechanics and fights that require skill or research or thinking to accomplish, people complain about it? Man..
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I never complain about easy uc n never will
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye I feel uncollected is a lot harder then it was when it was first released (except for ice Phoenix) and while yes people may have better rosters the rewards should go up with difficulty well I’m about to try thanos anyway and see what the fuss is about
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    He ain’t as bad as I’m thuget
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Wha??? They were easier! Should have pushed on to uncollected intead of chillin at act 5's front door!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

When ppl say every month is easy i like to know exactly what the hell they smoking lol

I quit smoking 3 years ago, but still have to agree that the difficulty varies per month.
    We’ve had easy ones as well as more difficult challenges. Nameless Guillotine for instance was pretty tough, pre-nerf Ice-Phoenix was insane.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m had to agerd with @xNig This isn’t as hard at we may think just need a skilled basse figth if u don’t wont to use ton revies and it only cost 9 energy to get to him. Mean u can practice as much you won’t for that energy.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I
    ẞlооd said:

I like a good challenge, but I'm not a fan of Uncollected slowly shifting more towards Cavalier difficulty. 5.2.6 is nothing compared to Uncollected EQ these days..

Best post in this thread.
    Gamer said:

I’m had to agerd with @xNig This isn’t as hard at we may think just need a skilled basse figth if u don’t wont to use ton revies and it only cost 9 energy to get to him. Mean u can practice as much you won’t for that energy.

Told you. 😂 Don’t disagree with me before trying things out and you’ll see that my opinions are usually pretty objective (except when I’m trolling someone who deserves to be trolled 😂😂).
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This month's eq was insanely easy except for the final fight. last month's was pathetically easy, the only slight challenge being that the last 2 maps had 2 high health/damage champs. its been almost boring how easy EQ has gotten,starting with the easiest eq ever, the one with Aegon and the Champion. At least we got Variant, act 6 and Lol.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I don’t mind these types of events my gripe is the lag and unresponsiveness I am getting trying to fight him over and over. Also abilities and what’s suppose to be happening is not. Example when I have him below the 95 percent threshold you hit into his block I am. It gaining power at all at times. Then anytime I try to use my hulk he does crazy stuff even when I let the thanos hit into my block and holding it after multiple blocks it says I parried him which in turns parries me and the stun is so long it’s a 10 hit combo.
  • Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31

I used more items on that one fight then the last 3 months put together

That was a choice. Lot's of time left and this is a fight you get better at with practice.