**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Even Nameless Thanos in Master cannot be KOd

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I’ve spent over a thousand units on revives and he wouldn’t go lower than 17%. I am just going to skip the master and epic final quest this month. Not worth the unit spend and the Kabam folks didn’t bother scaling the rewards to make fighting Thanks on both master and epic worth the pursuit.

Good job, Kabam. Thanks for only thinking about the folks who are either willing to drop thousands of dollars for garbage rewards or those who have a full deck of R5 5*s.

Really, really, good job.

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

raffster said:

I’ve spent over a thousand units on revives and he wouldn’t go lower than 17%. I am just going to skip the master and epic final quest this month. Not worth the unit spend and the Kabam folks didn’t bother scaling the rewards to make fighting Thanks on both master and epic worth the pursuit.

Good job, Kabam. Thanks for only thinking about the folks who are either willing to drop thousands of dollars for garbage rewards or those who have a full deck of R5 5*s.

No offense but why would you spend 1k on revives instead of energy refills as practice?
    I am able to get past the reverse control phase. I didn’t want to repeat the process.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    You should practice until it's easy to get to the last part. In UC for first try I took like 70k health with a full team, but with practice, I got to 30% with 1 champ.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Maybe you're not ready?
    Especially that you spent 1k units
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    That's the problem. This is the opposite of a cash grab, this is a skill gate. You can throw thousands of units at him and if you can't intercept him it won't help. Your only option is to practice it.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    You have to learn how to cleverly fight him. This was made with the fact that you have 40 days in mind
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    It’s one fight, you could have kept practicing and not have waisted $45 on revives.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

That's the problem. This is the opposite of a cash grab, this is a skill gate. You can throw thousands of units at him and if you can't intercept him it won't help. Your only option is to practice it.

Agree bro. There are people who can’t handle admitting they aren’t skilled enough though.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    raffster said:

The fact you can't get Thanos under 17% means you don't know how to intercept. So even if you had 5* rank 5 champs you would still lose all your champs against thanos.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Took me 2 team revives and a couple 20% solos I used...
    R5 5 star Aegon
    R4 5 star cap IW
    R5 4 star hulk
    R5 4 star hawkeye
    R5 4 star gulk

Almost all those revives were the last phase... In hindsight I wish I didn't use Hawkeye or aegon... He did manage to clear Thanos down to 35% in 1 try... But then cap kept shrugging off the armor breaks in phase 3 making the fight harder for myself... OG hulk ended up being the best for that section! Timed a hulk smash with an sp3 and damage was huge even at 4 star! Willpower mastery also helps with avengers as the armor breaks allow you to heal back alot of the 15% sp3 damage! Then it's just a case of time an intercept and an sp3 since you gain power quicker in that phase... I imagine hyperion would be great for that phase too!

Alpha Scorpion
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    raffster said:

Drooped2 said:

raffster said:

No offense but why would you spend 1k on revives instead of energy refills as practice?
    I am able to get past the reverse control phase. I didn’t want to repeat the process.
    As with the previous Infinity Thanos, it is a very short path to him, which practically screams "Practice Me." You don't have to take that option, but you don't really have a leg to stand on if you choose not to. The game is giving you an avenue to defeat him without spending on revives. If you choose not to take it, you can't blame the game for allowing you to do it the hard and expensive way.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i found that Super Hype was the best play against him. i beat him as well.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Only spent about 120 units and beat him. Used revives that were already in my stash.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Spending 1000 units on day 1 of possible 42 . Nice!
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    i have done the master with ease mine only 4* 5/50 you have atleast you have a six star mahn i got scrap still did it thor og was beast 19 armor breaks sp3 K.O