**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Feature Crystal Giveaway (CCP)

chunkybchunkyb Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Hey everybody

First, I'm the new MCOC Concierge guy. I took over back in the first part of March. Since then, our amazing team has been working to improve our services and maintain the things that everyone liked about Concierge from the get-go.

We've also been reaching out to other communities to build partnerships with the goal of serving the community in the best ways we can.

And now in celebration of Avengers:Endgame, Concierge is running a special event. This contest will run from April 24 until May 8 at 1pm EST. Concierge has gotten some prizes donated as a courtesy by Kabam, but this contest/event is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Kabam or Marvel.

To enter this contest:
1- Purchase your Avengers:Endgame tickets and save/print the tickets
2- Follow the Concierge Bot on Line at the following link:
https://line.me/R/ti/p/@eky6152f
3- Open MCOC on your device and pull up your in game profile
4- Take a picture showing your game profile and Endgame movie ticket together, and send it to the MCOC Concierge Bot
5- For an extra contest entry, follow @MCOCConcierge on Twitter and submit your pic there as well

We will draw 3 winners from the submissions we receive.

Prizes:
1st place- 1 5* featured hero crystal (the current feature crystal)
2nd place- 1 Terrific Tetra 4* crystal
3rd place- 1 4* crystal

Remember your pic MUST show your in game profile (with your Summoner name visible) AND your movie ticket. But PLEASE don't show your QR code on your digital tickets!

When sending your pic to the bot, it will reply "Command not recognized". Don't worry about that, we still see it being sent.

Winners to be drawn on May 9th.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND ENJOY THE MOVIE!
Post edited by Kabam Kaylee on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm confused. How is the Crystal awarded?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Oh, awesome. Thanks.
  • Kabam will award the prizes after the contest is done. Good luck all!

Thank you Lyra.
    My apologies for not making that clear from the start.

Also, THIS IS AWESOME! SUBMIT YOUR PICS AND DON'T MISS OUT! Haha
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    This is great to see really. Kabam reaching out to the community, lol. I saw seatin give out free units and I was amazed. Instead of giving the players a reason to hate the game, this is something that is overall fun and something that Kabam doesn't really need to do, whilst giving every summoner a chance to be awarded it. I'd love to see more like these in the future :smile:
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 585 ★★★
    @chunkyb you are as devious now as back in the day 😂😂 Love, Darth (still rockin rocket?)
  • This ought be fun. I can only imagine how swamped they’ll be with entries.

• Cool if we use Pic Stitch like this?

Yes sir! Pic stitch is a-ok
  • Pandingo said:

@chunkyb you are as devious now as back in the day 😂😂 Love, Darth (still rockin rocket?)

Daaaaaaaaaaaarth!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    So can I send separately? I don’t have my ticket yet.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Kabam will award the prizes after the contest is done. Good luck all!

Thanks thought it's a haux
  • So can I send separately? I don’t have my ticket yet.

Just wait til you get the tickets, please. Otherwise, things get really confusing lol
  • Kabam will award the prizes after the contest is done. Good luck all!

Thanks thought it's a haux
    No hoax. All on the level. Just a really cool thing Kabam is doing and letting us be a part of.
  • JaipalJaipal Posts: 10
    I have a digital copy of my ticket so is it fine sending them.Separately
  • Jaipal said:

I have a digital copy of my ticket so is it fine sending them.Separately

Two pics sent at same time, sure. But we can't have a profile pic sent today and a movie ticket sent next week.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    So you said “winners”, what exactly determines if you’re a winner? Is it just a random draw thing? Is is best profile wins? If it’s a random draw thing, how is 1st, 2nd and 3rd place determined?
  • The_Boss9 said:

So you said “winners”, what exactly determines if you’re a winner? Is it just a random draw thing? Is is best profile wins? If it’s a random draw thing, how is 1st, 2nd and 3rd place determined?

In the spirit of the game, random draw haha.

3rd place will be drawn and submitted to kabam/announced first, then second, then first. This is similar to a raffle. Glory to the RNG Gods, blessed be their name. Please let me stop pulling Old Man Logan.