**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best new rank 4 to complete act 5

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hello Everyone,

Since this months EQ isn`t really my cup of tea I decided to focus on completing act 5.
Right now I am at 5.3.5. My current team is:
5* Venom r4
5* Red Hulk r4 Duped
5* Ghost r4
4* wasp r5 Duped
4* Domino r5 Duped

I can upgrade one more 5 star to Rank 4.
My candidates are:
Corvus
Blade (also have ghostrider and sparky at 4*r5)
Iceman
Mephisto
Angela
Green Goblin
Crossbones

All unduped.

Which Champ would be most usefull for me to complete act 5?
The Bolded champs are my top picks, and I can upgrade the champ dat is good for other content once I complete act 5.
Thank you for all your suggestions.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Blade and Iceman have both been extremely useful for me getting through Act 5 so I'd suggest one of those two.
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    With Blade unduped I'd lean toward Corvus to R4 so that you can use your usual roster without putting in GR or Sparky for synergy; and agree, when you complete and get more t2a rank up the other.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I normally would say Blade. He destroys nearly every boss. He has long been the 5.4 MVP. Things have changed a bit though.

You have Ghost.... So it seems Corvus is the direction for you. In addition, You’ll benefit greatly from also running suicides and Willpower. Then, there is nothing that can stop you in Act 5.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Donnymeij said:

I decided to go with Corvus yesterday. Already smashed 5.3.5, 5.3.6 and 5.4.1
    So glad I went with Corvus, he is a beast once he gets those charges. And getting the first isn`t half as hard as I`d thought.
    Thank you all for your advice.
    @KinkyWizard1 I might finally save up for Suicides since I play ghost so often. Really hope to dupe her soon. But already got lucky on pulling her the first time.

Nice. Corvus is amazing with suicides too. Damage gets really crazy, and he takes very little. If you have willpower as well he will actually heal. Pretty cool. Expensive masteries though.

A common technique with Corvus is to just do MLM combos to maximize the damage of your charges.

Enjoy!