**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nameless fight, phase 2

I've been practicing on the Nameless One in UC. While it's a pain, I know I'll eventually figure out what I need to do. Not as good as some others, but only fighting him once is a nice bonus.

My concern is this...when he is in phase 2, some of the projectiles are "fake", and others are real. There are six projectiles, two of which are real. You can apparently tell by the color, which is necessary, because it changes which is which. I say "apparently" because I'm colorblind. I can't see the difference, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

This tends to be something MCOC doesn't consider very often. There are several things in game that are hard for colorblind people to deal with. I've brought it up before, with some easy solutions (I thought), but so far, nothing has been done. Those were mostly "Oops, I sold the wrong catalyst" things, but in this case, I'm forced to block these projectiles instead of trying to evade them, causing significant damage.

Is this something that can be changed? I don't mind the difficult fight. But being unable to evade a special simply because I can't see the color of the projectile seems a bit much, especially when people who aren't colorblind don't have this issue.

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    This is probably what I'll end up doing. My IW Cap is only r2 now, but I'll be taking him up eventually.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    They should be larger too. there's 2 and they have sparkles
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Hmmm, only thing I can think of is adding a different sound when they real one is fired, without changing the intention of the fight.
  • Hey there, sorry for the confusion on this. I'll pass this on to the rest of the team.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★

Hey there, sorry for the confusion on this. I'll pass this on to the rest of the team.

Thank you! Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I'm going to need about an Odin worth of units. Can you pass that on too? lol