**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Champs Immune

IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
Last alliance war

Iron fist on node 52
Was Stun Immune (Called parry over 8 times but he wasn't stunned once) Had to fight him without it...
(No mention of stun immunity)

This alliance war

Phoenix as boss
Was Bleed Immune, Everytime I performed a special move that would normally cause bleed it flashed up immune...
(No mention of bleed immunity, node 52 link was still up)

I still won both fights so it's not sour grapes, It's just very frustrating going into these important fights and being hit with unexpected issues like this..

Is this bugs from new update or the way things work from now on?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Did you read the buffs on node 52?

52 gives the enemy an "immune to negative status effect" buff, and if the AW boss is linked by 52, the boss is immune to negative status effects as well.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yeah I did.. But it's never happened before 4or5 wars back I came up against Groot as boss still linked by node 52 got him with incineration (RH) and finished him off with Cyclops (blue team) armour break.. So either the node hasn't been working as intended and they have fixed it or it has recently been affected by an update.. :-/
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Lol, someone flagged my post above. Silly me for pointing out how the game works.

Anywhoooo, what tier of AW are you in now? Nodes change depending on what tier you're in.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Like MikeHock said, on node 52 the opponent is immune to any kind of debuff, it's always been that way. The only thing i can think that would change that is maybe you were in a really low tier of war and the node was different there.
    I'll be honest I've never looked.. we lost the war with Groot (other BG1 and BG3 couldn't take the bosses) then we lost the next one (1.5mil vs 7.8mil alli working as intended) /:-| We dropped a tier.. won the next 2 now same tier as before.. in this tier node 52 has always read immune to debuffs but I've came up against og spiderman/ duped Jug and unstoppable on node 52.. never had a problem stunning them..
    Thanks for taking the time to reply guys I appreciate it.. I'm not a noob (probably sound it lol) I got 146k ac a few master difficulty titles including Web Slinger.. I've just never had this happen with node 52 before so seriously confu