**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Objectives Missing Points

I find if I used more than 1 Avenger in a area fight, I will only earn 1 point instead of a possible 2 or 3. For example I used Capt and IMIW and instead of the meter going from 6 to 8, it went 6 to 7 twice. I don’t know if Sup. Ironman counts as an Avenger but I don’t gain any points for him either.

I also didn’t receive any points for fighting against repeated Avengers. I fought Capt IW, IMIW and The Falcon, But didn’t receive any additional points. If you fought them previously in arena do you need to fight a other Avenger?

Comments

• DeadmoooseDeadmooose Posts: 4
    Haji_Saab said:

You need to claim the milestone first. The point will start counting after that.

Stupid design but it is what it is

No like the first person said. You take more than 1 avenger into a fight and it only counts one for each avenger it just repeats the same count. Take 3 in and only get one point but it will recount that point i.e. 6 to 7 3x times instead of a point for each avenger.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Ok so I think I maxed out on fighting Avengers in arena and that’s why I didn’t gain more points so we can forget that part but the 1st part still stands.
    I’m gonna try again.
  • Problem is ONLY in how the pop up messages are showing their FROM count, the TO count is correct. You’re saying it should have gone from 6 to 8, but instead said 6 to 7 twice. Only the “6” part of that is incorrect.

I’ll bet you actually started that match at 5. What happens is it shows 6-7, and another 6-7. It should have shown 5-6 and then 6-7. The FINAL 7 COUNT is actually Correct.
    Yeah that looks like it’s it. The counter is wrong but the earnings are right.