**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sand Man as science champ please ?

Lol123_Lol123_ Posts: 1
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Think about itkfhi1tbtqhmp.jpg
There are only few worthy science champs which is making the class pretty useless to me, i'd like to see that bad boy smaking faces with sand :D:D

Comments

• I see sand man as another luke cage so please don't add him to the game!!
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Definitely tech
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Tech duh.....a machine turned him into Sandman. Also, he probably has a cell phone which is again Tech.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    He'll be Science and the chosen one for people to one shot LOL and Act 5. He'll rival Spider-Gwen and Luke Cage for science supremacy, and he'll win without breaking a sweat.
  • Sandman SP3 instantly kills by entering your mouth and bursting through your stomach like he did to poor Zombie Parker
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    No... I don’t want to see him. Keep it with Naruto.

evri6c9imea7.jpeg

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    He'll be poision and bleed immune, or at least, have high reduction for that
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Skill ...
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Sandman SP3 instantly kills by entering your mouth and bursting through your stomach like he did to poor Zombie Parker

Actually, he did that to the regular Spider-Man of that time. Sandman thought it was the zombie.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I think he would be a great addition. I really want to see more spidey villains like scorpion, morbius, Kraven, and mysterio.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    @Lol123_ Sandman don't feel so good....