**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4*MAG Situation

TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★

Who to use it on? I have not a single mutant sig stone so bear that in mind

4*MAG Situation 45 votes

Cable
0%
Sabretooth
0%
OR
60%
bloodyCainSIlverProfessorSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsWarriorDog06Rickybobby1RasiloverRiggs_97Wicket329xandersrevengeBattle_Greninjashadow_lurker22LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerAnthinhoTankRichardsonArbiter2426EtjamaUltimatesaber32 27 votes
AA
31%
MSRDLDphillgreenBahamutDiablosUltimateChampioncriticManar198xMaldroit2Denslo500RockypantherxSpookykonanUDDinoZuroLordBeaverbrokeNothing_here 14 votes
Iceman
6%
SnakeEyes69vish04TakingAllDown 3 votes
DPX
0%
Collosus
2%
Nodude78 1 vote
Wait for a better champ/more sig stones
0%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Forgot to edit in my poll, but what does every champs dupe do for them? I hear OR gets more spore damage?
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    OR
    Def OR. He needs the dupe more that everyone else.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    AA
    Terra said:

Forgot to edit in my poll, but what does every champs dupe do for them? I hear OR gets more spore damage?

I don’t have Omega so I don’t know about him but I know everyone else.

Iceman causes a Coldsnap debuff at the start of the fight.
    Archangel’s Neurotoxins reduce ability accuracy and prevent healing.
    Cable has a change to get a Regeneration buff whenever he fills a bar of power.
    Sabertooth gets a minor Regen passive whenever he gets hit. I think there’s also something about his Fury buffs but if there is I don’t remember what.
    Colossus and Deadpool X are terrible awakened or not and you shouldn’t waste your valuable resources on them.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    OR
    Omega red, would say archangel but hes useless if your opponent is either bleed or poison immune
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    AA
    Both OR and AA are solid options, it depends on whether you need a good "double immune" mutant in the form of OR, or if you need a strong bleeder/neurotoxin heal blocker in the form of AA.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    AA
    I would normally go Omega red but he needs the sigs badly whereas archangel really doesn’t need a high sig at all
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    AA
    AA
    doesn't need high sig
    Ability accuracy reduction turns off some nodes.