**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lottery Ticket?

SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
So, my sparky has been stuck at r4 for 2 months now because i cannot pull a tech, i have opened 20+ t4cc crystals and im stuck at 2 tech. Please help me, i'm feeling lost, almost, sad. :(

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    In special there’s a tab where you can trade and T4CC for a tech in Crystals
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

not worth it, im not at that point where i can trade in 3 t4cc :(
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Slimeball said:

not worth it, im not at that point where i can trade in 3 t4cc :(
    Idk what to do man. I’m real sorry
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    I had the same experience with my champs. You just have to keep trying and be willing to wait for what feels like forever. Keep doing the daily class missions too.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Slimeball said:

So, my sparky has been stuck at r4 for 2 months now because i cannot pull a tech, i have opened 20+ t4cc crystals and im stuck at 2 tech. Please help me, i'm feeling lost, almost, sad. :(

Your main three options are first grind for more T4CC crystals and fragments - doing AQ is good for this especially Map 5 and higher. Second, do the expert proving grounds when the tech class comes around: it doesn't offer a huge amount of fragments, but at least you'll be making steady progress. And third, I believe there's a new objective where you can earn T4CC crystals from first completion and full exploration of the expert proving grounds. No guarantees they will be tech, but it is two more shots at it.

And no, never trade T4CC. Unless you have expiring T4CC in your stash, never trade.

I had the same experience with my champs. You just have to keep trying and be willing to wait for what feels like forever. Keep doing the daily class missions too.

i dont even pull shards from glory crystals, just cosmic and mystic and i have none of the cosmic top dogs lol
    DNA3000 said:

Slimeball said:

Your main three options are first grind for more T4CC crystals and fragments - doing AQ is good for this especially Map 5 and higher. Second, do the expert proving grounds when the tech class comes around: it doesn't offer a huge amount of fragments, but at least you'll be making steady progress. And third, I believe there's a new objective where you can earn T4CC crystals from first completion and full exploration of the expert proving grounds. No guarantees they will be tech, but it is two more shots at it.

And no, never trade T4CC. Unless you have expiring T4CC in your stash, never trade.
    i just did the new objective, mutant cat lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If you don't want to do the trade, you'll have to keep pushing for Frags, I suppose. I feel you. I've traded once and gotten exactly what I wanted, but I'm not willing to test it further. I have 3 Mystics and I need Techs to take Sentinel to R4, but I'll wait.

If you don't want to do the trade, you'll have to keep pushing for Frags, I suppose. I feel you. I've traded once and gotten exactly what I wanted, but I'm not willing to test it further. I have 3 Mystics and I need Techs to take Sentinel to R4, but I'll wait.

tech seem to be elusive huh
    Slimeball said:

tech seem to be elusive huh
    No, it just works out that way. I usually use them as I amass enough, unless I'm working on a specific 5*. It just happened to be that I need Tech.
    Next will be Cosmic to R4 Hela. I'll have to get T2A, so there's lots of time.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You get a T4CC just for running the expert class daily with the new objectives. Plus, we get one tomorrow from the calendar. You can also spend your glory on the actual glory crystals.

The Infinity stones event this month just so happens to give you literally dozens of shots at T4CC.

Edit: I see you’ve maybe tried some of this stuff. Just gotta keep on I guess. Get into an alliance that does higher maps of AQ.

You get a T4CC just for running the expert class daily with the new objectives. Plus, we get one tomorrow from the calendar. You can also spend your glory on the actual glory crystals.

The Infinity stones event this month just so happens to give you literally dozens of shots at T4CC.

Edit: I see you’ve maybe tried some of this stuff. Just gotta keep on I guess. Get into an alliance that does higher maps of AQ.

do tell about the dozens of shots?
    Drooped2 said:

Slimeball said:

The greater last stand Crystal's I think he means
    oh, so not really lol
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Slimeball said:

I’ve opened 13 of the Greater Avenger crystals (or whatever) so far. They all have a chance to give tech T4CC. These crystals can be acquired very easily. I think you can eventually get up to around 30 of them.

Slimeball said:

I’ve opened 13 of greater Avenger crystals (or whatever) so far. They all have a chance to give tech T4CC. These can be acquired very easily.
    To be fair, that depends on a) how many the OP can muster, and b) the RNG. I wouldn't necessarily call that method easy.

Slimeball said:

I’ve opened 13 of the Greater Avenger crystals (or whatever) so far. They all have a chance to give tech T4CC. These crystals can be acquired very easily. I think you can eventually get up to around 30 of them.
    are you talking about greater last stand? ive opened 4, gold and units
    update: opened 2 more t4cc, mutant and mystic, the subject is losing hope, showing signs of insanity
    Haji_Saab said:

i have been stuck at an r4 5* Void for months now because I cannot pull science shards or crystals like other catalysts ... even after letting several t4cc expire of other classes ...

i hate RNG in every aspect of gaming ...

i understand your pain, its extremely frustrating, i dont have any good mutant or mystic so, waste lol