**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who should I use for EQ Corvus?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
He has a chance to auto-block/parry light and mediums, so seems like heavy is the only way to go right? I did an initial completion and am currently working on exploration right now.

Most of my usual heavy counters rely on bleed so I struggled a bit.. Any good counters you guys can recommend? Thanks!

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Killmonger with WS synergy. I had true strike up the entire fight. No autoblocking to worry about.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Quake
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Unfortunately I don't have any of those haha, but much appreciated guys. I'm managing really well with my Sabretooth though.. Didn't expect that but he just hits so hard.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hypes and spam specials 🤷‍♂️
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Unfortunately I don't have any of those haha, but much appreciated guys. I'm managing really well with my Sabretooth though.. Didn't expect that but he just hits so hard.

Well I mean I saw your other post where you got the new heimdall and heimdall has true strike
    Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Well I mean I saw your other post where you got the new heimdall and heimdall has true strike
    Yeah I just barely pulled him haha. I was running through 2.1 and 2.2 to get the shards. 😁
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    ẞlооd said:

He has a chance to auto-block/parry light and mediums, so seems like heavy is the only way to go right? I did an initial completion and am currently working on exploration right now.

Most of my usual heavy counters rely on bleed so I struggled a bit.. Any good counters you guys can recommend? Thanks!

Honestly I just used AA and wore down the glaive charges and then AA debuffed him to death.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Yeah I just barely pulled him haha. I was running through 2.1 and 2.2 to get the shards. 😁
    Yeah and once I’m done exploring EQ I’ll have my second 6 star hopefully it’s not trash

DNA3000 said:

ẞlооd said:

Honestly I just used AA and wore down the glaive charges and then AA debuffed him to death.
    Ah, not bad. I guess I need to learn some of these champs a little better.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    CapIW’s heavy worked well for me.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    hes easy as hell just parry and 3 hit combo him

if you got KM its gravy, one shotted him easy peasy
    JohnDoe89 said:

hes easy as hell just parry and 3 hit combo him

if you got KM its gravy, one shotted him easy peasy

Yeah I one-shot him every time after the first run. Just play it like mesmerize basically..