**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Finally snatched my first 6*

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Not too shabby at all. I think.. But boy are these guys expensive!

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Well it’s way better than my first pull I got antman but I’m about to open my next one tomorrow
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Nice my first was bishop and I gotta say I am really loving him so underrated
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Well it’s way better than my first pull I got antman but I’m about to open my next one tomorrow

I saw that post. Shame.. But hey, here's hoping it makes up for it this time.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Zuro said:

I saw that post. Shame.. But hey, here's hoping it makes up for it this time.
    Thanks plus I’m opening 2 5 stars with it so I’m super hyped
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    One of the best pulls in the game.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nice heimdall haha, at least you can use him for synergy purposes in act 6. My first 6* was guillotine, which is ok haha. Halfway to my next one.
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    I pulled The Hood he’s changed my life
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You basically got a perfect IMIW, autoblock, armor/resistance heavy, and evasion champ (with great synergies) without having to spend a single catalyst.

It does take a TON of gold and iso to level up, so take it slow if you don’t have the resources.
  • Congratulations!