**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I max 4* Corvus and AA?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
Today I pulled those two god guys but poor me they are only 4*. I’m confused. I know they are great or more than great but as 4* maybe they can’t help much.

What do you think? Will max 4* Corvus and AA do anything good at higher content in the game nowadays?

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    They are amazing as 4*, and are still good in high level content. You want AA awakened though. Max Corvus for sure.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Unless you have corvus and AA as 5*s their 4* versions are still worth maxing out, AA must be duped though and corvus is still great without the dupe.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lainua said:

They are amazing as 4*, and are still good in high level content. You want AA awakened though. Max Corvus for sure.

But how high is his damage if maxed? I think AA neurotoxin is still useful but Corvus damage can not top any of my rank 4 5*. And Corvus is all about raw damage.
    Aside from corvus raw damage, which i agree is his main point, i also use corvus for his armor break on parry ability, which helps me loads against emma frost and IMIW.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    If you have not finished Act 5, then definitely.

Max 4* Corvus clears most of the Master EQ each month for me.

Max 4* AA (duped) can clear most of Act 5 (from what I hear, I don't have him)