**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

L1 potion in epic and master event? Cheap move

Recently found only L1 potion in epic and master event, if not mistaken it use to be like L2 potion, is that just me or it’s another cheap move from kabam?

Comments

• The earlier quests (even in Master/Epic) have L1 Heals, only the later quests have L2 Heals. Same for other difficulties (probably based on Energy needs of quest, not difficulty)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's all RNG. Master and UC have L1s from time to time.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    You do know the item drops in quests reset, right (if that only in story quest, I apologize, but it seems to reset every time for me)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Just farm potions and save free crystals like a normal person.
  • It's all RNG. Master and UC have L1s from time to time.

He wasn't questioning whether they appear or not. But rather what Level of Heal they are when they do appear. The earlier quests (of any difficulty) would only have L1 Heals, higher Chapter quests have the L2 Heals.

Sort of the same flaw as with getting low 125 ISO still in Master/Epic quests, they should be bumped up to 512/1025 ISO in higher difficulty levels of EQ.
    They haven't exclusively been L2s higher up. That's what I'm saying. L1s can come up in higher Difficulties. It's all RNG. Sometimes they will come up.
    edited April 2019

They haven't exclusively been L2s higher up. That's what I'm saying. L1s can come up in higher Difficulties. It's all RNG. Sometimes they will come up.

In Chapter 1 of UC the highlest level potion you can get is Level 1. Not sure about Chpt 2 but I know for a fact that you can only obtain Lv 2 potions in Chpt 3 of UC if they pop up. That's what @SummonerNR was referring to.
    It looks like Chapter 1 or 2 of Master the OP is referring to.