**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nightcrawler in aq

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
What did you do to him? He no longer switch his stance despite me using the distance light hit tricks. He used to be easy to beat

Comments

• CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    I was able to switch him every time using the light hit in the air trick.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I don’t know man. Three aq minutes fight against NC trying to force him to switch his stance with light distance hit trick multiples times with no success :s
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    the "distance light trick" was never confirmed to be intentional, and they mostly removed it without knowing, but consider it to have been a bug. You can still do it but it is a little more difficult.
  • CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    Last time NC was in the AQ I'll admit I had to use the hitting into his block method to switch him, but found it much easier this time to switch...as if it was back to normal.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Hmmmm. Alright! Gotta change my aq team then
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    I couldn’t switch him at all tonight lol actually wouldn’t even dash or anything at me just kinda “walked” up to me over and over
    He’s not really acting like usual from my experience lol
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Something has changed indeed. Before 2 days ago, I took down 3 NC AQ mini bosses easily - switched him using the light attack trick less than 5 secs into the fights.

Yesterday, after 2 mini bosses, and 10 duels, I couldn’t get the trick to work. It wasn’t easy to switch using the regular way of hitting into his block too. Will monitor this a few more days.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You ought to be able to switch him without using the trick, and you can, but the timer often disappears now if you hit his block even when he doesn't teleport. This needs to be fixed.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I couldn't switch him either. So in the meantime i just use Iceman and hit him with coldsnap. Easy peasy.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    it looked like after last months update that the window of opportunity to use the light attack trick was shorter but still possible to do but after this update the ability to do this has been completely removed. Something like this should have been mentioned to the community as a lot of people use this method to change his stance and with him being a miniboss in AQ thats a big deal.
  • onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    Duel SteadyEd
    Yea very broken!
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    edited April 2019
    He’s been a new issue for me. I’ve always been able to switch him until the last few days. The Sentinel issue hasn’t been fixed either. I keep getting mashed after his L1. His reaction times has definitely changed. I’m glad there’s a thread on the NC issue. Didn’t know if it was just me having problems with him.
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    Right now it seems a bit harder than it was directly after update 22 which was still hard.