**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has anyone ever get BANNED and then later RECOVERED it?

Really curious to know

Comments

• Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Don't think so
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I don't think theres been any actual cases of wrongful bans yet all have been justified and kept to my knowledge but I could be wrong. The things that the algorithm looks for when banning accounts would be very very difficult to recreate on a regular playing account so I doubt many if not any wrongful bans have actually taken place.
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    edited August 2017
    I think, only once, has Kabam ever said they screwed up, and that was after the 12.0 update (not even initially either, but after the spending boycott). Other than that, everything is always as intended. So, I incredibly doubt it. Not to mention the only route to recovery is with their support staff (that is absolutely horrific).
  • We don't discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If you'd like to contest a ban or action, please contact our Support team. More information can be found here:
  • Nath_Adam wrote: »
    We don't discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If you'd like to contest a ban or action, please contact our Support team. More information can be found here:

• oops...
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    THANKS KABAM FOR STOPPING ME ON PLAYING THIS GAME..! FOR 2 AND A HALF YEAR I PLAYED IT... I FINISHED YOUR QUESTS.. BOUGHT SO MANY UNITS, OFFERS OF T4CC, AND OTHERS I BOUGHT IN YOUR GAME STORE USING MY CREDIT CARD! NOW I WILL STOP ON MY ADDICTION ON THIS GAME..! THANK YOU FOR STOPPING ME FROM PLAYING THIS BY MAKING MY ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY BANNED.!

"im got banned but im still going to troll forums using all caps!"

banned account should = banned fron forum use
    THANKS KABAM FOR STOPPING ME ON PLAYING THIS GAME..! FOR 2 AND A HALF YEAR I PLAYED IT... I FINISHED YOUR QUESTS.. BOUGHT SO MANY UNITS, OFFERS OF T4CC, AND OTHERS I BOUGHT IN YOUR GAME STORE USING MY CREDIT CARD! NOW I WILL STOP ON MY ADDICTION ON THIS GAME..! THANK YOU FOR STOPPING ME FROM PLAYING THIS BY MAKING MY ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY BANNED.!

"im got banned but im still going to troll forums using all caps!"

banned account should = banned fron forum use
    accidental double post - disregard
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Hope not.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    KLee_Plu5 wrote: »
    Really curious to know

It's hard to tell if someone who was cheating actually returned to the game. Unlike the forum, Kabam does not in any way identify who was banned. So an already banned person could be reported many times over until he no longer shows up on anyone's radar (e.g. the fight list in arena).

I know one person who had an account with 4-star Ronan as his top hero. He also had another account that mysteriously became inactive on July 18 (aka "ban day"). So I assumed that his main account was banned.

His Ronan account continued on for sometime. And once his alliance had points for AW, his Ronan account mysteriously became inactive.

It remained inactive until several days ago when all of a sudden his Ronan account is no longer alliance leader and was replaced by someone else. Not only that, he no longer has Ronan or any of the RoL heroes.

Then once again, the account mysteriously went inactive . As for the new alliance leader, that account too was inactive.

So ... was he banned temporarily and had his ill-gotten gains removed? And with his goodies gone, he no longer wanted to play. Or maybe just banned again.

Or did support removed those heroes, removed him as leader, and it updated the time stamps to make it look that the guy logged on when he really didn't?

• KLee_Plu5 wrote: »
    Really curious to know

All I can give you is my experience with a work colleague who got banned permanently for apparent account sharing. In fact he hadn't shared his account at all but had used an android for when he was at work and and iOS for when he was at home which was 37 miles away I believe .
    After numerous emails /tickets etc and automated messages he persisted and somehow opened a line of communication with support , after explaining he hadn't cheated in anyway or broke ToS he was asked to provide screen shots of his devices , his email accounts associated with both devices for the app , him playing the app on both devices and the locations of his work place of residence for cross reference . Then 2 days after he supplied what was asked his perma ban was reduced to 172 hours ( a week ) and when he finally got back into the game had all his daily log in rewards given to him for his troubles .

He still hasn't had a reply as to why the ban wasn't lifted straight away and as to why it went from permanent to a week but at least his back on game .

I only have his word to go on , I have seen the photos he had to send and the emails to and fro with support, he also has no reason to lie as we normally chat daily about game related stuff with a few others .

Mistakes happen and as frustrating as it may be, kabam also know and are willing to admit if a fair oversite has been made on their part .

Hope this helps buddy.

• MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    Couple players I've heard had temp bans lifted, but permanent bans I've never heard of one being overturned
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Kabam is the king of contradictions. Their bugs cost you money, shame on you. They make a wave of 720 bans for one group one year, then permaban another group the next year. They are full on inconsistent BS and have an ego that rivals Trump's.