**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Greater Last Stand Crystal results

Comments

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I only opened 1 greater and got 100k gold
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54

27K T4BC (which completed a full T4BC)
    1000 4* cristal shards which gave me a fantastic 4* Kamala Khan ¬¬

3rd - 27K T4BC (which completed another full T4BC)
    4th - 27K T4BC (which completed another full T4BC)
    5th - 10k gold (really Kabam? REALLY????)
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    10k Gold x2
    5x 4* Sig Stones x2
    5x 5* Sig stones x2
    27,000 T4B Shards x2
    27,000 T4CC Shards
    1k 4* Shards
    1k 5* Shards
    3x T1A
    Greater Health boost

These are my results so far. This crystal is beyond trash. @Kabam Miike please thank the event developers for absolutely ruining Endgame for MCOC and making the WORST event I have ever seen in my 16 months of playing this game coincide with the single biggest event in MCU history.

We should be celebrating, I should be having fun. Sure IW Thanos is a pain in the ass but at least he was fun, and the side events were fun. This **** is LONG, a waste of tons of energy, and the crystals are beyond atrocious. Greater Gifting crystals were 10x better than this garbage. I couldn't be more disappointed. Completely missed the mark with these rewards.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Out of my first 10 I got - 27,000 Mystic T4 Fragments, 4,500 T5 Basic Fragments, 81,000 T4 Basic Fragments, 9,000 T2 Alpha Fragments, 5* Science Sig Stones x5, 5* Mutant Sig Stones x5, 4* Tech Sig Stones x 5 and last but not least 1,000 4* Shards. Was really close to a 4* Skill awakening gem. Would've went wonderful with my 4* Aegon that I just pulled...
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    100k gold
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    These are just extra stuff for doing what I would normally do. I think they’re sweet. I love me some 5* sig stones.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    1k 4 star shards.....not too happy about the rewards in the highest crystal. I would of thought with End Game out I would get end game rewards not rewards that help me very little. Pulled a 4 star beast which makes it even funnier.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    1000 5* shards.
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    Raganator said:

I think I"m just going to save until the end and do a bigger opening. Seeing 10k gold next to something more useful may help me feel better.

That's what I do with Arena crystals - 45000 gold and 15 units. "Alright! Units!"
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

Rewards are awesome

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Opened 6: 2000 4* shards, 1000 5* shards, 27k T4B fragments, 5 mutant 4* sig stones, and the jackpot: 10k gold. Though looking at what some of you got, I feel relatively lucky.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★

13 total so far, ^ that’s crystal 7-13

Also got shards to form a T4 tech (it’s off screen)
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    10k gold.,but I did get Aegon from 3*, Psylocke 4* from PHC today so I guess rough with the smooth.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79

I've seen like 5 good pulls in this entire thread.

I mean, when only 5 of the 16 items in the crystal are useful for Cavalier/Elders Bane summoners and they're the 5 with the lowest drop rates, you're pretty much isolating an entire portion of your player base (the portion that spends the most btw, great marketing there).
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

I've seen like 5 good pulls in this entire thread.

I mean, when only 5 of the 16 items in the crystal are useful for Cavalier/Elders Bane summoners and they're the 5 with the lowest drop rates, you're pretty much isolating an entire portion of your player base (the portion that spends the most btw, great marketing there).

I hit the sugar rush of Greater LS crystals yesterday. Ultimately, they were disappointing. A few things I think are worth considering if this is a format that will be used later:

1) Consider an Epic Last Stand crystal for something like 25K shards. These would have items geared for top end players.
    2) Drop 4* sig stones from the Greaters. Honestly, it’s demoralizing to grind events and get this result (5/13 of my pulls). I’m even fine with gold (if the minimum were like 30K) over this prize.
    3) Rankup gems should be a possible prize, especially in light of the rankup objectives for this event.

Dr. Zola
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    Whats everyone whinning about? Yea the rewards aren't jaw dropping and sometimes you get a bad open but overall the crystals are really nice. The first one I opened got me 5 4* tech sig stones which isnt that great but i've opened 9 more since then and I loved it. I've gotten 18k t2a, 27k t4s of science, tech, and skill, 1k 5*, 3k 4* and a few sig stones.

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    27k t4b
    1200 4 star shards
    5 four star sig stones
    1000 five star shards
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    I opened 2 and got 1000 4*Shards and 27000 t4 cosmic frags.
    2nd crystal rolled over a 5*Mystic AG.
    edited April 2019
    icm4266 said:

Whats everyone whinning about? Yea the rewards aren't jaw dropping and sometimes you get a bad open but overall the crystals are really nice. The first one I opened got me 5 4* tech sig stones which isnt that great but i've opened 9 more since then and I loved it. I've gotten 18k t2a, 27k t4s of science, tech, and skill, 1k 5*, 3k 4* and a few sig stones.

This:
    10k Gold x2
    5x 4* Sig Stones x2
    5x 5* Sig stones x2
    27,000 T4B Shards x3
    27,000 T4CC Shards
    1k 4* Shards
    1k 5* Shards
    3x T1A
    Greater Health boost

That is my crystal results so far, and that is what I'm whining about. These crystals are trash. Everything in that list is useless to me besides the 5* shards, 5* sig stones and the health boost (which I can get from loyalty so really not that useful).

The rewards in this crystal are absolute garbage.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    icm4266 said:

I wouldn’t be whining if I got results like that from 4 crystals.

Dr. Zola

10k gold.,but I did get Aegon from 3*, Psylocke 4* from PHC today so I guess rough with the smooth.

Another 10k gold and 1k 4* shards. Fml
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    10k gold pulled twice, signature stones, and T4CC. T4CC was right inbetween A skill and science AG. @ItsDamien I feel u
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Opened 3 in total till now, 1 4* Tech +5 Sig Stone, 2 27000 T4B shards.

Another 10k gold and 1k 4* shards. Fml
    Another 1k 4* Shards. I'm so lucky.
  • First one I opened gave me gold. At least they only cost you shards that can’t open other crystals. Which makes me wonder if the lesser ones are any more worth it.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    3k 5* shards one war boost 5 tech sig stones two t4bc. am happy happy happy!
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    I opened 5 crystal but this is killing me a lot why because before that open i opend 5star hero crystal got AA and its first time in my roster . Ok now back to business and the remaining 4item i got was
    5star shards 1000
    4star shards 1000
    T4cc 27000 (tech)
    5* class sig stones (5)nos

• MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    icm4266 said:

Well, say that again if you pull 10k gold instead of those above. I opened up about 12 of these crystals and gotten 10k gold 4 times with some extra t4b shards, 4* sig stones. Lol