**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your Cavalier 4hr crystals

The drop rates for revives on your Cavalier 4hr crystals suck!!!! 450 crystals and not 1 revive.. kabam money grab.

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Money grab? The crystals are free...

I've never seen especially good revive droprates from 4hr crystals, that's not what they're there for. It's unlucky you didn't even get one though
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Money grab because you have to spend units to get one... And if u want to either save units for a yr to do end game content you have to buy the units... So yes money grab... And uncollected crystals I was getting 5 lvl2 revives every 150... So yes... Horrible.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    450 4hr Cavalier crystals in ~36 days? Right....
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    I opened 5 and i got a 40% revive.. Its just random luck and yeh am cavalier
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    They're still based on RNG, even at the Cavalier level. Revs are rare. Also, they are not money-grabs. They're free. If you're becoming Cavalier for the 4-Hour Crystal upgrade.....well, to each their own motivation. Still....LOL.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I opened 200 uncollected and 200 cavalier and got more reviews from the uncollected. Was pretty unhappy.
    Drooped2 said:

Wait so free is a money grab because you died?

Lol this is a whole new level thread. Stop needing revives money grab averted

Again . Once you get into end game content revives are a necessity. Although the crystals are free the drop rate for revives is horrible. So yes .. either save units, grind arena, or spend your money... Most people who don't use bots and have jobs ECT don't grind out arenas extensively. I'm guesstimating that you can get roughly 3-4 revives a week.. if your burning thru everything.. so please .. don't pretend u play a perfect game all the time.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    MRMOJO77 said:

Drooped2 said:

Wait so free is a money grab because you died?

Lol this is a whole new level thread. Stop needing revives money grab averted

Again . Once you get into end game content revives are a necessity. Although the crystals are free the drop rate for revives is horrible. So yes .. either save units, grind arena, or spend your money... Most people who don't use bots and have jobs ECT don't grind out arenas extensively. I'm guesstimating that you can get roughly 3-4 revives a week.. if your burning thru everything.. so please .. don't pretend u play a perfect game all the time.
    im sorry.. what? plenty of people in end game content arent using revives at all.
    im a firm believer that an energy refill and practice is cheaper than a single revive...
    Maybe in LoL thats a bit more understandable but i doubt youre doing only LoL all day everyday. even if that were the case, id hope you get better and start using less revives.

regardless, your argument is a waste of time, the crystals are the way they are. sometimes rng sucks.
    if youre in need of revives that bad, do it the way everyone else does and hit rol.
    Rol doesn't give revives anymore.... where u been? And please... Name 1 player who doesn't use revives... Ever....
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    drop rates for revives seem normal to me. Hardly ever pull revives from those crystals lol