**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit Card offer missing?

DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
Is the $5 Unit Daily Card offer that went live 20 minutes ago not offered to everyone? I’ve seen others showing it online and other alliance members of mine, but it is not showing up in my account. I’ve restarted the game a couple times to make sure and still nothing. Can any of the mods look into this? Thanks~

Comments

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Any update on this? I saw from someone’s image that this is a 3 day offer, but since it’s about to be the weekend was hoping for a response by the end of the day. Thanks!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hey Everybody,

As you all know, we will offer run different offers for different players at different times. We know that this was going to be a popular offer among many of our Players, and one that many would like to see available to them.

These offers are kept exclusive to different groups for many different reasons, including testing their impact on the game, or to better refine our information on what offers that our community finds interesting, and where their value is. This offers us metrics that we can combine with feedback from you guys to better inform us.

We will be keeping an especially close eye on how this offer performs. It is definitely one that, if it achieves our goals, is one we would want to make available to more players.

Hey Everybody,

As you all know, we will offer run different offers for different players at different times. We know that this was going to be a popular offer among many of our Players, and one that many would like to see available to them.

These offers are kept exclusive to different groups for many different reasons, including testing their impact on the game, or to better refine our information on what offers that our community finds interesting, and where their value is. This offers us metrics that we can combine with feedback from you guys to better inform us.

We will be keeping an especially close eye on how this offer performs. It is definitely one that, if it achieves our goals, is one we would want to make available to more players.

I do hope so Lyra 🤞 I’m a fan of the daily cards and most months I’ll pick up one or more of them because they’re great value! And it’s been such a loooooooong time since there has been a unit daily card offered, so when I heard about it today needless to say I was very excited! And then disappointed that my account wasn’t selected to be eligible for it it seems. I know different offers have different availabilities but I was hoping daily cards such as these would continue to be open to everyone. Please consider revising that in the future as this unit card in particular would be a great opportunity for everyone!
  • SmivverzSmivverz Posts: 17
    A bit naughty really, everybody should get the offer, otherwise players will feel as they are being singled out
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    What was the offer? I never got it

• Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    A lot of missed income not offering this to everyone. I simply can't understand why we don't get more of these $5, very good value offers more frequently. I'm sure there are loads of summoners that would drop $5 on this deal. Why not release it game wide and let the money roll in?
  • _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    I’d giveyou my offer if i could, not spending a penny.
  • KillossusKillossus Posts: 3
    edited February 2021
    Hey I just started an alt account and have been hoping to get the $5 unit card - gonna keep this account on a budget and feel this is a great offer, but I just got to lv 20 and it still isn't appearing... Why not?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Dont revive old threads
  • Can't find info or advice anywhere else - unless you have a better suggestion?