What’s up with Civil Warrior Sp3?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
I have a Civil Warrior 5* (My first 5*, I’m sorta new) and when I use his Sp3 it gives me a weird bar to tap on and if I don’t it says too late or too early. At first I assumed it was a new mechanic, but I’ve been using him for a while now and I’ve never seen this before. Also he’s the only Champ I’ve seen do this; I’ve tested. Is this intentional or just a strange glitch? Does it impact game play?

Comments

• That always was there for any 5 and 6-star champion
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,394 ★★★

I have a Civil Warrior 5* (My first 5*, I’m sorta new) and when I use his Sp3 it gives me a weird bar to tap on and if I don’t it says too late or too early. At first I assumed it was a new mechanic, but I’ve been using him for a while now and I’ve never seen this before. Also he’s the only Champ I’ve seen do this; I’ve tested. Is this intentional or just a strange glitch? Does it impact game play?

It’s a mechanic all 6* and 5*s have, if you stop the bar within the yellow or green area, you get extra damage on your sp3.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Huh wow. Thanks! Like I said this is my first 5* so I’ve never seen this before.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,394 ★★★

Huh wow. Thanks! Like I said this is my first 5* so I’ve never seen this before.

No problem
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Additionally, when a 5* defends against an opponent's SP3, the mechanic will give you a damage reduction.