**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please stop connecting game progress to a specific title

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
I’m not uncollected cause I’m still haven’t touched act5. I’m over 750k rating with near 400 champs. Giving me annual rewards as a 4* awaking gem, dropping me offers for only up to 4* heroes( like the one on the unit store today), and being locked out from the top difficulty of monthly event is at least ridiculous. Please link offers and access to content to a real progress indicator like rating and prestige so they are tempting and fit more to the account situation. Even an one month or less account can get uncollected( not mention in hackers playing on one hit ok mode) and have access to high end content and an 750k high prestige account is considered as “not worth it”. To prevent posts saying “get uncollected” I pre answer that it’s not the real deal of the post. The real deal is that the uncollected title its not an clear indicator for game progress and the only thing shows is that u have reached a specific point on story quest only. I’m still not uncollected because I swipe every story quest act at once when I have the time but as I mentioned before that’s not the point of this post. Game designers should really consider tie high end content with a more fair system. This uncollected joke is high time to end.

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I think his frustration comes from not getting the daily rewards for an Uncollected or higher status player.

Unfortunately I do not think that rating can be used for this. The title indicates to Kabam where you have gotten to and now you NEED the higher rewards to continue moving forward. Until you hit that mark they, in their eyes, are providing you with enough to advance to the next level.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

zeezee57 said:

Why not just become uncollected? Natural progression brings you into act 5 anyway, is there a reason you cant/won't tackle act 5? I'd think once you complete monthly EQ you'd be inclined to get into it

Scroll up to my primary post and u will find ur answer mate along with the true point of the post. :)
    Except uncollected is a good way of marking progress, to get to that point you need a certain skill set. The story quest is a very good way to measure progress imo as most people will chip away on story quest as they reach high enough levels to complete higher story quest content.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Building up your roster Is just a fraction of the game. Progression is what will keep you competitive, and a large part of that includes story mode. While It’s entirely up to you rather or not to tackle it, you’re only falling further behind the curve the longer you wait it out.
  • BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    Greekhit said:

This Title gate is much better then most solutions prestige has too many problems and so does overral rating. Atleast this can help give people with specific skill levels rewards on their level.

First of all the collector isn’t a skill fight it’s only having the right champs or units( or god mode for some) and secondly do u think that conqueror offers are appropriate for an 750k account?
    Yes its appropriate. if you havent done act 5 yet then thats your problem this works so well as a progress gate for millions of the players, each story act gets harder and harder meaning progress in players. having progress gates for rating is bizarre because you could have the highest rating ever, still doesnt mean your a good player......
  • AlbertABAlbertAB Posts: 8
    Stop your complains... Title progretion is a good way to challenge you in skills and if you have any of the champs inside all the current option for an specific fight. Take 5 of your 400 champs and make a run in 5.2 and solve the problem...
  • zeezee57 said:

Greekhit said:

zeezee57 said:

Why not just become uncollected? Natural progression brings you into act 5 anyway, is there a reason you cant/won't tackle act 5? I'd think once you complete monthly EQ you'd be inclined to get into it

Scroll up to my primary post and u will find ur answer mate along with the true point of the post. :)
    Yea sorry "that's not the point of the post" doesn't really answer it. Content clearance milestones are far better than overall rating or prestige. Luck plays a part in prestige as does ranking high prestige champs who may not even be used. Just look at all the 5/65 Thor rags who I doubt are all being used to clear hard content. You're one of the very few who think that's a better gate than actual content progression. They can't please everybody every time but they hit the mark here, content clearance gates will always be favored by the majority of players. Especially since a skilled player can become uncollected using 4/40s. I became uncollected with three 5/50 and two 4/40 for the team. Just bang it out and reap the benefits, you're not gonna get an answer you want on this.
    That pretty much sums it up. All that rating is not a measure of what you can handle so much as what you've collected. Instead of detouring from the question everyone ultimately has, why not answer it? @Greekhit Why avoid Act 5 and allocating the UC title? Don't dance around it, answer it. Those high end offers are for those who've taken the time to go at this content. Simple as that. I've yet to see anyone agree that overall hero rating should be used as a measure of progress. Progression through the game is done by getting THROUGH THE GAME. Not collecting and ranking all that you have. RNG giving you a slew of high Prestige champs is not a measure of your progress either. Just an indicator that you're lucky in that respect. I personally backburnered Act 5 for a bit there, but I went at it and cleared it in relatively little time. It was fun. I would've already cleared 6.1 but I'm saving units for the deal they offer at the end. Plan and execute. You'll get much further that way vs just ranking up every champ you have to bloat your overall hero rating.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

This Title gate is much better then most solutions prestige has too many problems and so does overral rating. Atleast this can help give people with specific skill levels rewards on their level.

First of all the collector isn’t a skill fight it’s only having the right champs or units( or god mode for some) and secondly do u think that conqueror offers are appropriate for an 750k account?
    Just finished him in my exploration, cost me 3 revives with a 5-50 Spark and a 20% boost. There is definitely skill involved, even with the right champs. I have 6 R4 5* who are just **** for the collector, so I make do with a 4*.And Spark isn't the only option.

Oneshot? Not likely. Free to play? Yes, very possible.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

djr17 said:

Or you could, you know, just make 1 run through 5.2. It shouldn't be a problem for someone of your skill level, right?

I one shot HT at epic with my champs u assume that I don’t have the material or skills?
    Read again the starting post that’s not the real issue. The real problem is the contests transparency.

What do you want them to be more transparent about? How much more transparent can they even be about it? To get the rewards, get the title. It wouldn't surprise me that you probably want the quest rewards without doing the content as well.

If you have a job, do you ask your boss to be paid their salary without the manager title as well?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Is this post from 2017? I thought "Cavalier" was the new benchmark lol. I can only imagine how this player will blow his top when Kabam introduces "Cavalier" only offers.

I quite don't get the point of this post. Kabam has set up benchmarks in the game to measure one's progress. Being Uncollected is one of the biggest milestones a player can reach the game. It's their game; they have set it up so that players who attain this status gain access to higher-end content, rewards and offers. If the OP doesn't want to strive for this benchmark, then he has no grounds to stand on and complain about being blocked from certain parts of the game.

It's almost like someone wanting a degree to their name to qualify them for better jobs and higher salaries but not wanting to put the work in to earn it, yet still feeling entitled to the perks associated with getting the degree. As I said, I quite don't get the point of this post.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    To the OP.. you realize you completely contradict your entire post when you state the following " Even an one month or less account can get uncollected". You admit that it's not hard or time consuming to get the title required.. yet you just don't want to. By this logic any gate they introduce you could use the same argument for.. at the end of the day.. it's YOUR choice not be uncollected.. so don't blame the devs..
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Stop complaining about something as frivolous as that and do not expect every single player, and Kabam itself, to adjust to your needs. That has never happened before and it will never happen.

If you want those rewards in the future then just do one simple run through Act 5. For gods sake, theres already a sixth act and you have a 750k account. Just do it.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

To the OP.. you realize you completely contradict your entire post when you state the following " Even an one month or less account can get uncollected". You admit that it's not hard or time consuming to get the title required.. yet you just don't want to. By this logic any gate they introduce you could use the same argument for.. at the end of the day.. it's YOUR choice not be uncollected.. so don't blame the devs..

I don’t blame the devs for me not being uncollected. I assume that with these game progression tactics encourage hacking practices that we all agree they’re still here. As for me it’s rather more sabotaging the whole system by not taking part at it. As for the company they’ve lost many € I was intended to drop at the game still I’ve turned to FTP since uncollected thing appeared.