**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection problems after v23.0

BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
I updated to 23.0 and I'm on hospital grounds as having surgery but want to play I have connection as can do everything on my phone that requires it but when I login to game it says problems connecting even if I use my data like this update has broke my connection any news on this want to know asap as want to play

Comments

• WackerfuWackerfu Posts: 19
    Seems like something changed. I can connect to the game on my phones hotspot, but no longer can connect when pointing to my works wireless network.
  • naeblisrexnaeblisrex Posts: 15
    I'm having the same issue. Can't seem to log in on wifi. Using a OnePlus 6T.
  • Hey all,

Can you tell me who your Internet Service Provider is (if you know it)? Also, are you seeing this on multiple WiFi networks, or just one in particular?
    Hi Miike,

I'm seeing this on my work WiFi. I can go home and check if it's working but this has never happened before. I have a Galaxy S10+ with v22.1 and I'm able to log in just fine on that on my. It's just the v23.0 that's causing this login issue from what I can see.
  • @Kabam Miike Not able to log in on any network. Cleared cache and restarted the phone and then it logged in. But sadly in the middle of the dungeon, suddenly it shows a message "FAILED TO LOG IN". After that no success in logging into the game.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I'm on nhs free wifi I was in the past week when staying in hospital grounds even this morning then all of a sudden I updated and couldnt login @Kabam Miike
    Same. Was on work network. Worked immediately before update, not after. Did a classification of the game change so network detection now sees it as a game? Clash Royale or Clans have never loaded on my work network but mcoc always has. If i switched to my phone hotspot it loaded fine. @Kabam Miike
  • Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65
    edited April 2019
    Also here. After the update could not connect to the game. Tried both on wifi and on mobile data.
  • MfurthMfurth Posts: 18
    Can connect on cellular data, but not WiFi. Issue started after v23 this morning.
    @Kabam Miike and ideas on this? Still happening this morning. Can connect on my hotspot, not on my work network. Happened immediately after the update.
    Yup, I couldn't connect on my work network (still can't) but it worked fine on my home WiFi and cellular data. Was something changed between v22.1 and v23.0 that's causing the game to be blocked by my work network?
    Could not connect all day to the game. Tried using different wifi, hotspots and mobile data. @Kabam Miike
  • TWoloszynTWoloszyn Posts: 3
    I'm having the same issue using v23.0. Came into work using their WiFi and problems connecting to network. This is frustrating since I'm unable to receive cell service where I sit. The ISP here is either Xfinity or CenturyLink. There are multiple WiFi networks available and the game won't load on any of them. I have an iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.2. The game works fine on my home WiFi network. @Kabam Miike
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Is anyone else having trouble with connection even though wifi at full bars?
    Day 2 still no luck. Cant connect on anything
  • The_Beyonderer0The_Beyonderer0 Posts: 14
    I started having connection issues today as well. I can log into the game, but as soon as I try story quests I get disconnected. I downloaded the current version and same thing.
  • OrthoKidOrthoKid Posts: 2
    Same here - I can no longer connect to the game using the WiFi at work. Never had any issues prior to v23.
    Internet access via WiFi is fine but the game can no longer connect, so something has changed with the update blocking the game from connecting via certain public WiFi services
    I have not heard anything back on this. Any thoughts @Kabam Miike ? I am not able to play at all during the work day at the moment.
    I cannot connect to the game since the update went live. Had no problems before the update. I have tried to access the game on different wifi, mobile data and hotspot. None worked. Please fix this. @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Miike sure what kabam did, but its fixed.
  • OrthoKidOrthoKid Posts: 2
    Working again for me too
  • I re downloaded the game and it won’t even let me into the game it just keeps saying problem connecting to network even though my internet is working fine.
  • MfurthMfurth Posts: 18
    Still not working at work WiFi, day 3! Works at home WiFi! @Kabam Miike what is going on? Been at this game almost since the start and this is making me want to quit!!
  • Hey folks!

For those still having issues, thanks for letting us know. We're looking into it still.
    @Kabam Vydious I'm still having this issue on my work WiFi. I don't know who the ISP is, I tried checking it using speedtest but it only showed my employer's name. I can use a VPN on my phone to log in to the game but it isn't completely reliable and keeps dropping frequently.
    Day 4.5 still not working
    Same here, still not working without VPN.
    Day 5. Still no sign of it working
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    New update re introduced network issue each time I open game and each time I go for fight.... It's really annoying....this problem occurred in v 20.0.... now it came back @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike
    Day 6. Still cannot connect, please Kabam fix this problem. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious
This discussion has been closed.