**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Event quest help

He killed me and I’ve tried about 16 million times

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Haha
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Haha

Don’t see that champ? You mean Hawkeye? HE? Not HAHA?
    So anyone care to chime in?? The only outcome that seems possible is I die?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Well all you're showing me right now is a low tier champ at 3,636. I don't know about your other champs, but if they're like that, then death is your only option unless you are super amazing at this game. Seatin made a video on this though I think today. It should really help if you check it out.
    Etjama said:

Well all you're showing me right now is a low tier champ at 3,636. I don't know about your other champs, but if they're like that, then death is your only option unless you are super amazing at this game. Seatin made a video on this though I think today. It should really help if you check it out.

Haven’t seen the new movie?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You might be out of luck man. I mean, you brought in a 3*...

You also wanna learn how the mechanics of this fight work or it's going to be impossible.
    I laughed at first, cause of the inherent humor.

I’m starting to think that this is a spoiler, and you think you are clever.

If that is the case, I kinda just hope you die. With all the spoiler happy germs out there it makes one wonder if Thanos actually has the right idea.

Pathetic.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Good point Kinky
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike and any mods... If this is a spoiler, please close this down, and ban this trash. If not, then I will gladly apologize.

I don’t care if I’m not supposed to tag administrators. I’m doing it anyway. I’ve earned it. I’ve paid for it.